[Christmas Special]

For the MBC Gayo Daejejeon, Livid had prepared a special stage for Christmas, even though the holiday had already passed. Along with their two new singles 'Stay,' and 'Whistle,' they had a part where they'd sing a few Christmas songs. Sora would sing Jingle Bells, Jessi would sing Last Christmas, Fei would sing All I Want for Christmas and. Maddy would sing Santa Tell Me.

Outfits:
Sora;

White gloves and red thigh knee heels.
Jessi;

(Third one)
Her hair is blond and in a bun.
With long white socks and red heeled knee length boots.

Fei;

With white heeled ankle boots.

Maddy;

(The first one)
Her hair is ginger and in curls. She has white fluffy gloves and a Santa hat. With white knee high heels.
_

The girls looked fabulous. Sora's hair was styled beautifuly, Jessi's curves were hugged perfectly, Fei, being the visual she is, looked beautiful as always, and Maddy's tiny waist made her whole outfit look stunning.
All the girls' dresses were basically skin tight, and all of them were proud to show off their bodies. Their senior group, Twice was there as well, and they had dressed similar to how Livid had dressed. By the next day, Maddy was sure they'd be a hundred of those Spiderman memes.
Their performance went great, each and every single idol and fan in that stadium (?) had their eyes on Livid. Their vocals, rap, dance, visual, outfits, everything, was on point.
-fin