[Late Late Show w/ James Corden]

Sora:

Jessi:

Jessi:

Fei:

Maddy:

Maddy:

_Interview:"Now, welcoming one of Korea's hottest female idol groups, Livid!" James said holding up their album

_
Interview:
"Now, welcoming one of Korea's hottest female idol groups, Livid!" James said holding up their album. They then were seated on two couched beside him.
"So, would you guys like to introduce yourselves?" He asked as the cheering began to calm down.
The girls nodded and did their introduction, "Livid! Hello we are Livid," they said, as the audience began to cheer once again.
"So, is it your first time in America?" "Well, other than Sora Unnie, we've all been here, and I lived here," Jessi replied. "Ah, so how do you guys like it here?" "I love the food!" Fei said, excitedly. "Oh, what have you guys had up till now?" "We had In and Out, Taco Bell and Chipotle," "It was life changing," Maddy continued, laughing.
"So, I've heard you guys are currently on your North America Tour?" "Yeah, up till now we've been to 9 countries," "Ah, that's amazing. K-pop is such a big thing nowadays and groups like you guys have so many fans, how's it like being part of this, well, movement?" "It's something all of us are very grateful for, seeing as we were able to be part of something that brought so much attention to not only Korean Music, but dramas, culture and like the country itself," Jessi replied. "Yeah, and seeing our fans all over the world is so moving, knowing that there's so many amazing, beautiful peope supporting our work and enjoying our music," "Is there any difference between the fans in Korea and the fans in America?" "Well, their all amazing, the energy our frien.ds have is absolutely crazy, even in America, they sing along to our songs, which is always shocking," Maddy replied. "Everyone is very nice," Sora smiled. "Thank you so much, we'll be back with an other segment after this break," James said before they went on to an intermission.
_
Flinch:
"We're back with Livid, as we're going to be playing Flinch!" "This is one of my favourite segments," Maddy said. "Oh, you've seen this? So then you must be knowing the rules?" James asked her, to which she nodded her head. "So for those of you who don't know, in Flinch, you stand behind the glass screen, while I fire fruit out of my "mouth" towards the glass," He explained to the other girls. "He'll spit on us?" Fei asked. "No, it's a cardboard cut out," Sora explained to her, slapping the back of her head softly. Jessi laughed and explained to James what Fei had just said. "I'd have been fired if I spat on people like Harry Styles and BTS," he laughed, making everyone else laugh as well.
"Ok so who'll go first?" He asked.
Maddy and Fei volunteered to go first, and walked behind the glass. "I'm not going to get scared," Fei said. "Don't be so confident, Fei," Maddy said, laughing. "Ok so do anything you want," James said, and the girls put their arms around each other, but in the process of that, James shot the fruit at them. Maddy moved back in shock and pulled Fei along with her and both of them squealed out of fright simultaneously.
They came out from behind the screen, laughing. "It's actually pretty scary," Fei admitted, making the audience laugh. "Now us," Sora said, walking behind the glass. "We're older, so I think we'll do better," Sora said smugly.
"How come this hasn't broken?" Jessi asked as she positioned herself. "Well, it's a really strong glass," James said. "Ah, ok-" she began, but was interrupted by Sora screaming at the fruit being shot at the screen. Jessi burst out laughing at the high pitched tone she had just heard. The girls came and stood beside the two younger ones, and watched as James did the outro. They waved goodbye to the camera before ending the show.