[Ending?]

_

Seven years after their debut, the girls were no longer together. After their contract ended, none of them re-signed, except Jessi who began a solo career.

Sora started her own dance competition which was similar to the Nizi Project and was in charge of the debut of girl group under Starship Ent. She later got married and was pregnant with her first child a year after her and Woojin's engagement.

Maddy ended up moving back to Australia, began a modelling career and signed to a label over there. Her and Jaemin ended things three years before her group disbanded, and unfortunately her love story didn't come true. Alongside her modelling, she became an ambassador for many luxury brands.

Fei and Yeri were still dating, while Fei had began an acting career and often collaborated with other artists on tracks here and there. She acted as the female lead in multiple dramas and managed to make it big shortly after beginning. She became an ambassador for Chanel with Maddy, which allowed fans to have some Mei moments.

Even though the girls were still in contact after the 8 long years they spent together as a whole, there weren't many public appearances except for news of the girls attending Sora's wedding, the photoshoot that both Fei and Maddy attended and Fei featuring on Jessi's solo album.

______________________________

and we're done! thanks so much for reading this book! ilya hehe

ʟɪᴠɪᴅ ≠ ꜱᴍ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara