[Back To Promotions]

The girls had been on a long hiatus. No promotions, no shoots, and barely any work, but now they had to promote once again. They had comeback after a good 7 months, and they were excited. Not performing bored them, that's what they wanted to do, hence as soon as they released their new album, they were ready. At first they only planned on promoting the title track 'Kill This Love,' but decided to promote the second music video they made, too, which was 'Ddu Du ×2,'.
They were currently at Music Bank for their first performance of the new comeback. Excited and nervous, they stepped in to their dressing room and began the process of getting ready. They still had around 3 hours before they performed, but they had to start getting ready. The stylists started of with the oldest, Sora. They did her hair; straightened it, parted it down the side and slicked it back into a low ponytail. They moved on to her makeup, then her outfit. Then the stylists moved onto Jessi, who had just finished eating her fries. "Are you gonna have the rest?" Fei asked her. "Nope, if you want em go ahead," "ayee thanks ily," Fei replied back happily, before Jessi sat in the stylists chair and closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep. The stylist lightly blow dried her hair before combing out her short bangs and placing a thick black hair band on her head. They then gave her her outfit to go change into, and she got up and went to the changing room. They then moved onto Fei. For her hair, the stylists straightened her hair and put it up into a high pony tail and wrapped a strand of her hair around the hair tie. The then simply brushed out her bangs and let her go change. Finally, it was Maddy's turn. For her, the stylists simply waved her hair out slightly and left it open. She then went and changed, before she sat back down for her makeup. "Sora your hair looks bomb," "Ma'am, what does it feel like to rock a low ponytail and not look like one of the founding fathers?" "What?" Sora asked, confused. "Young people talk," Jessi explained to Sora, who didn't understand Fei's words either. "Oh .. ok..?"
But their banter was cut short when they heard a knock at their door and a voice saying "Livid is on in 5 minute's," the girls got up, dusted their hands, while the stylists made rapid adjustments. Jessi put on her glove, Maddy strapped her boots tight and Fei made sure her mic was on right. And on they went, performing as if it was their first time, enjoying it and slaying it, too.
-