[#Woora]

Sora had gone to the Stray Kids dorm to visit the boys since lately her and Woojin had been dating secretly. SM and JYP knew, but neither their fans nor bandmates, except for Maddy, knew.

Both of them tried not to give it away, so she spoke to him occasionally but mostly talked to Chan and Han.

It was when they had ended up at a restaurant with the rest of the girls eating with them aswell, when Woojin whispered in her ear discretely," I'm going out, come out after two minutes or so," to which she nodded. Woojin stood up and excused himself, and Sora followed after two minutes saying, "I should go check on him."

Once the two of them were outside, Woojin pushed her (softly) against a wall, and leaned his face closer to hers, "I don't like us not acting like a couple,"
"W-well, we can te-tell them," she said stuttering, since she was nervous about being so close to Woojin.

Once their eyes met eachothers, Woojin leaned even closer, smashing his lips onto hers, and then kissing her softly. Shocked, Sora didn't respond, but slowly started kissing back. After what seemed like an eternity, Woojin pulled away and turned to see a shocked Seungmin and Fei. "When did this happen??" "In May?" "WOAH you guys are good at hiding, it's been 6 months!" "Well, next time don't underestimate the oldest," Woojin said. And before they knew it, they saw the two children run back into the restaurant like fools suddenly screaming out their secrets. Atleast they didn't have to tell em, just explain.