[Hoodies]

Note: This is like a lil imagine kinda thing.. enjoy :)

Sora:
Sora and Woojin were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie on Sunday night. Due to the low temperature the two were wrapped in a thick blanket. However, to no avail Sora remained cold. It wasn't the best idea to wear shorts on such a cold day, as the outcome wasn't the best. When she could no longer bare it, she nuzzled further into Woojin's shoulder in attempts to warm herself up. "Babe, are you cold?" "Yeah," "Tch, why didn't you tell me?" He said, getting up and going to his room. He grabbed one of his hoodies and an extra blanket and turned the heater higher. She slipped on his hoodie, which was slightly big on her, but it did the job. She thanked him and then placed the blanket of her legs and then cuddled back into her boyfriend. He kissed the top of her head and smiled down at her. "I love you, babe," "I love you too," she said smiling at him. She kissed his cheek, and then his lips, before turning her attention back to the movie.

Jessi:Jessi roamed around her apartment in her T-shirt and jeans, looking for a hoodie to wear on top since it happened to be cold

Jessi:
Jessi roamed around her apartment in her T-shirt and jeans, looking for a hoodie to wear on top since it happened to be cold. She found a black oversized hoodie, which she assumed was either hers or Maddy's and slipped it on. She was meeting up with her boyfriend at a little café they went to quite often. She grabbed her keys and phone and head out the door after putting her shoes on. She walked into the warm café and heard the little bell ring, making a few faces turn their head towards the door and then focusing their attention back to whatever they were doing previously. She sat down on the table Vernon was already seated on. "Hi," she said sweetly. "Hey babe," he replied back. They spoke to each other for a while, before Vernon noticed something slightly strange. "Who's hoodie is that?" "I don't know, Maddy's maybe, why?" "I think it's her boyfriend's, it smells like a male's perfume," "oh God, she's gonna kill me," "hahahah," he laughed softly. "Wear mine next time," he winked cheekily at her, laughing. "Sure thing baby," she joked back. He held her cold hand and smiled at her before they got up and began to leave.

Fei:Since it was obvious that Yeri was the top, or the Dom in their relationship, she basically babied Fei

Fei:
Since it was obvious that Yeri was the top, or the Dom in their relationship, she basically babied Fei. One day, when they were on an inside date, Yeri recognised Fei's outfit. "Baby, is that mine?" Yeri asked her girlfriend, who shook her head vigorously, obviously denying the truth. "It's mine?" Fei replied, basically questioning herself. "Doll, you don't need to lie, I don't mind," Yeri said laughing. Fei blushed softly and looked down. "You look adorable in my hoodie," Yeri complimented. "Stoop Unnie!!" Fei whined playfully. "How can I stop when you're so beautiful?" Yeri said, complaining cutely. Fei blushed some more before saying "Aigoo, that was adorable," and kissing Yeri. Fei herself was shocked at how confident she suddenly got. Yeri poked her sides easing the younger girl. "Seriously, you should wear my clothes more often, you look beautiful." She complimented. "Thank youu~" Fei thanked her and wrapped her hands around her neck. Yeri lifted her eyebrows up, trying to hint at something. Fei moved closer and kissed her girlfriend's red lips. The kissed for around ten seconds and then pulled apart, giggling and resuming their game.

Maddy:Maddy and Jaemin were having a sleepover, as Jessi was out for the night and they Maddy's whole apartment to themselves

Maddy:
Maddy and Jaemin were having a sleepover, as Jessi was out for the night and they Maddy's whole apartment to themselves. They two were watching a movie on Maddy's laptop while cuddled up in the soft bed when Jaemin felt her cold tummy. Her shirt had shifted up a bit and he could tell she was cold based on her hands and her tummy. He took of his hoodie and put it on making her disappear and look like a penguin. Maddy blushed due to her boyfriend's lack of upper clothing and looked away. She wined softly, saying, "Babyyy, put on a shirt." He laughed and pulled on a shirt he had left at Maddy's place previously. She kissed him softly, placing her hands on his toned chest and smiled, nuzzling into him and resuming the movie. He kissed the top of her head and rubbed his nose on the top of her head, making her giggle. "I love you," she said into his chest. "I love you too, babe," he muttered into her hair lovingly. The two laughed happily and continued watching the movie.

 The two laughed happily and continued watching the movie

-fin