Chapter 1- Airplane Ride

Wind flew in Tyler's face. His hair was going all over the place. The airplane blew into his face, so it was impossible too see. Mark looked back at everyone and squinted. "Everyone dont worry! The Island is totally Worth It!"

Amy yelled back over the planes loud noise. " I SURE HOPE YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Mark laughed and got in the plane. Amy and the others followed, Ethan closing the door behind him. The inside of the plane was quite, suprisingly. Tylersat down and looked at Mark. "Mark when are we gonna be there?"

Mark smiled at Everyone. "Probably one hour."

Kathryn grunted and smiled. "Well, Its not as bad as taking a boat."

Ethan frowned. "No its worse."

Tyler looked over at Ethan. " Dont worry. I know you hate heights. Just, Maybe fall asleep in my lap. It'll go by quicker."

Ethan smiled, a little scared. "Ok. Thanks Tyler."

The Woman driving The plane looked back. "Is everyone ready for takeoff?"

Mark looked at everyone and looked back up. "Yes. Were Ready."

Ethan looked at Tyler and grabbed onto his seat. Tyler looked at his hand, and back to Ethan, letying on a small, cute smile. Tyler likes Ethan. Like ALOT. Tyler would probably say he LOVES him.

The plane started to accelerate, the gravity pulling Everyone up and down. Ethan started breathing heavily, so Ethan started rubbing his back, calming him down. Ethan relaxed, and leaned on Tyler, making him blush a light shade of pink.

Kathryn was putting her phone on airplane mode, so she couldnt text her boyfriend. Kathryn was a little worried. She wouldnt see her boyfriend for the next week, so she was a little sad.

Mark smiled. "Here we go everybody. Dont worry. The island is completely worth it."

End of Chapter 1.