Chapter 5- Evening Stroll

"Omg Tyler! Look! A King Bed! A giant Tv! A perfect View!"

Tyler smiled. "Its really nice. Theres more too."

Ethan smiled. "Really?"

Tyler pointed to another room. Theres a dining table, and a Kitchen Too!"

Ethan was literally crying. "Omg we get to spend our time together in this room! I cant wait."

Tyler smiled. "Remeber Ethan. Theres Alot more outside too."

Ethan looked at Tyler jumping up and down. "This is going to be the best vacation ever!"

Shitty TimeSkip...

Ethan, Tyler, and Kat were all walking down the street in the Evening. They were all walking past so many things. "There was an aquarium, a basketball court on one side, and A blimp flying over the island. There was so much to look at.

"Hey Kat?" Ethan asked Kathryn. "Were is Amy and Mark?"

Katthryn took out her phone and called Amy. After 2 rings she got a reply. "Hey Amy?"

Amy replied. "Yes Boo?"

Kat looked confused. "Where are you guys?"

Amy sighed. "Mark is in heaven. We havent left the hotel room yet. We probably wont go tonight."

Kathryn laughed. "Ok. Bye Boo."

"Bye Queen."

Kathryn put her phone away and looked at Tyler and Ethan. "They havent even left the room yet. Lets give them privacy. After all, They might be doing something else..."

Everyone laughed. Their voices echoed through the small, beautiful streets of Maka Luhu. Tyler kept walking, when he noticed there was a giant board, with a bunch of petitions and sign ups. The top of the wall said "Enhance your vacation."

The Three walked up to the board. There were atleast 50 cool things to sign up for. Tyler pulled off one of the little papers off the board. "Hmmm. Club Table Tennis. Sounds like fun. And its free!"

Ethan Pulled off another paper. "Swimming with Dolphins??? That sounds so cool! Im in!"

Kathryn pulled off another dolphin one. "Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Im in!"

Tyler grabbed 3. "Lets all do it!"

They all cheered. Ethan was a little yippy, and his actions were caught by a yawn. "Man. Im getting Tired. I wanna try out the hotel beds."

Everyone nodded, and headed back to the hotel.

End of Chapter 5.

(Welp, I guess Im going Camping, atleast I get to write up here. And the winds sound so calming. Makes me excited for the future of this book!)