Chapter 6- LateOver

Everyone arrived back at the hotel. Tyler scanned his card and got in, and Ethan ran in and jumped on the bed. His body sank into it. "Wow. Its sooo comphy. And its Fluffy!"

Tyler looked around to notice that there were no more beds. And the couch was too small. "Hey E-Ethan. Can-can I sl-leep with y-you?"

Ethans face turned a wierd shade of pink, making Tyler think thats a good sign. Ethan smiled. "Why yes, you big teddy bear."

Tylers face went wild and blushed. "Thank-ks Ethan."

Tyler climbed in and sunk into the fluffy, Memory foam covered bed. "Wow, This is really comphy. Almost as if-"

His words were interupted by a huge boom. Ethan and Tyler sat up, and looked out the window. Ethans mouth hung wide open. "Oh my god. Look at that."

Fireworks lit up the sky. The booms were so loud, yet calming. Ty opened the porch door and sat down on the edge. Ethan did the same and got close to Tyler. "Isnt it beautiful? Its like a dream come true."

Tyler looked down and saw Ethan resting his head on his shoulder. Tyler layed his head on top of Ethan. "Im glad we went here. Im excited for whats next."

Ethan slowly itched his hand towards Tylers, without noticing. Tyler felt his warm fingers dip into his. They both stretched out and joined hands, watching the beautiful colors light up the sky.

Tyler looked at Ethan and smiled. "I bet they do this everynight."

Ethan relaxed and grinned. "Ill be there to watch."

Tyler sat up and walked back inside to rummage through the fridge. He came back and handed Ethan a popcicle. "Look what I bought."

Ethan cheered. "Yay My favorite!"

After about thirty more minutes of watching the fireworks, They both nuzzled into bed, and fell asleep in eachothers grip.

End of Chapter 6.

(I have a headache rn so I might be crabby the rest of the trip Idk)