Chapter 19- His Lips Taste Like Adventure

After the Zen Ethan and Tyler Built up, they decided they should build a sandcastle. A cute one infact. The Day at the beach was extremely fun, and is something Tyler will never forget.

Later that night, Ethan and Tyler decided they should watch TV. The island had there own TV station, so everyone could keep up with the fun and awesome trends.

Ethan got up and looked out of the porch. The View was beautiful. The FireWorks blazed the sky, and the Ocean and wonderful palms made an impact on Ethan.

Tyler watched Ethan look at the skies, making him blush from Ethans adorable frame and the face he was making. Tyler felt cold however, knowing that Ethan wasnt next to him.

He got up off the bed and walked over to his crush. Ethan looked at Tyler and Smiled. "Isnt it great."

Tyler put his hand on his shoulder. "It sure is."

They sat down on the ledge, and felt the smell and air that the Island brought. Peace. Tyler put his hand out for Ethan to grab, feeling way more confident.

Ethan returned his favor and locked his hand Inside Tylers, looking out the window. Tyler couldnt help himself. This time, it has to be said.

"Um Ethan?"

Ethan turned around and smiled at Tyler, Criss Cross Apple Sauce Position. "Yes Tyler?"

Tyler couldnt here the fireworks around him anymore. Everything went silent. Ethan just smiled innocentley. Tylers mind went wild. He eventually thought of something.

Just Spit it Out.

"Ethan-n I like you."

Ethans eyes went wide. "What do you mean?"

Tyler looked down and blushed. "I dont like you. I love you. Ever since we went on this trip Ive felt things for you that ive never felt in my life. Like purpose. Im in love. Im sorry if you dont like me or accept me, but thats the truth-"

Ethan put his finger on Tyler's mouth. "Did you not get my hints? Of course I like you back. And I will always accept you."

Tyler felt a giant weight lift. Ethan put his hand on his face, while the other hand was interlocked with Tylers hand. "I love you too."

They both connected lips. Soft, yet strong. When they let go, Tyler only had one thought.

His Lips Taste Like Adventure.

End of Chapter 19.

(Holy shit that felt like a giant brick just fell off my shoulders. I feel like that to a boy but I honestley dont know what to do. I wrote this book because I want to get out my emotions towards him. Im pretty sure he doesnt like me back. Any Help?)