Chapter 10- Yearly Tradition

After the tennis match, Everyone went to the store. Ethan didnt know why he was there, Mark had taken them there. "Mark? What are we doing?"

Mark looked over and smirked. "We are here to buy chairs. We are gonna watch the parade tonights. Its something we cant miss."

Ethan looked surprised. "I wasnt told we were going to the parade. Thats cool!"

Mark walked over to the chairs. "How about these?"

Amy laughed. "Those are 5 dollars each! But ya know, Anything works."

Mark laughed. "Amy your chair wont break I promise!"

Everyone laughed. The group grabbed 5 chairs and rung them up, and headed out to the parade.

Shitty Time Skip...

The gang arrived at dawn, and saw the fireworks over at another island. ethan looked over at Tyler. "You were right. The fireworks do go everynight."

Tyler laughed. "I just guessed."

They both giggled and looked deep into eachothers eyes. Ethan and Tyler leaned in, but stopped when a huge bang come from the parade. Tyler jerked his head back and looked at the parade. There was a bubbly float with people holding sparklers, and kids throwing snappers and firecrackers, explaining the boom.

All the floats that were passing through the parade were covered in lights, and decorations. The parade was beautiful. There was even a Chinese Dragon Passing through. While looking at the parade, Ethan noticed a young boy who was handing out flyers. He walked over to Ethan. "Hello Sir. Would you like a flyer for Wakeboarding?"

Ethan beamed. "Yea Sure. Thanks!"

The little boy smiled and gave everyone else a flyer. He ran off and went to hand more people flyers. Ethan opened the flyer and looked at it. "I think im gonna do that tommorow. Anyone else coming?"

Tyler frown. "Sorry Hon- Ethan. I have a couple Tennis Matches Tommorow."

Ethan frowned a little, but looked at everyone else. Kathryn smiled. "I'll come!"

Ethan smiled. "Yay!"

Amy and Mark looked sappy. "Sorry Ethan. Our anniversery is tommorow. We are probably gonna be out the whole day."

Ethan smiled. "Thats ok. I cant wait!"

End of Chapter 10.

(Oh honey pouring concrete is a nightmare. Atleast I get to go home tommorow and sleep in my bed instead of a VERY uncomfortable matress. Keep being a queen😘💝💅)