Chapter 3- SkyDiving

Tyler and Ethan felt the sudden rush  of wind hit there faces. Everyone had a radio contraption on their head. Tyler and Ethan both closed their eyes. Tyler heard Gradys voice through the intercom. "HEY YOU ALL BETTER CLOSE YOUR MOUTHS!"

Ethan let go of Tyler's hands and clung onto His chest. Tyler wrapped himself onto Ethan and opened his eyes. Tylers goggles were a little foggy, But it was enough to see the beautiful island they were going to.

Tyler looked around and say everyone  feeling the wind impact. The island got closer and closer. Ethan Looked around and smiled. Tyler pulled Ethan up to his shoulders. Ethan Looked down at the beautiful island. The clouds passed through everyone's faces until only the idland was visible.

Everyone gasped in awe. Gradys Voice came on the Intercom. "Alright Everyone spread out! You too Tyler and Ethan."

Ethan let go and flew to the side of Tyler. Gradys Voice stretched again. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE. DEPLOY NOW!"

Tyler and the gang pulled their Strings and Flew back up into the air, and slowly fell down. Tyler only felt a slight breeze afterwards. They could talk again.

Mark gasped. "Guys look! Theres the people that catch us!"

Everyone slowly made their way to the beach, were people had glowing lights. Ethan looked at Tyler. "Hey Ty, can I um- hold your uh- hand?"

Tyler blushed, and tryed to look conforting. "Sure."

Ethan and Tylers hands interlocked. Kathryn behing both of them, was literally quaking with excitement. She was fangirling like no fangirl had faned before.

Everyone gently landed on the beach. They had made it to the beautiful island. Amy looked at Mark. "What is the name of the island?"

Mark smiled and looked at everyone. "Welcome to Maka Luhu everyone."

(Sorry If this Chapter is horribly unrealistic Ive never been skydiving before :/ )

End of Chapter 3.