Chapter 20- Finale

They all woke up at about ten, and packed to leave. Ethan was sad that the trip was ending, but something great came out of it. He got himself a boyfriend.

Tyler was also very sad to leave this island he most certainly loved now, but Ethan became his boyfriend the night before, which means some good things came out of it.

Mark had the best anniversery ever, and is even thinking about marrying Amy now.

Amy is very excited and happy that Mark set this all up for her, and that she got to go to a resort island. She is also very excited to see Chica again, the same with Mark.

Kathryn may have enjoyed her time on the island, but she was very excited to see her boyfriend Drake again. She had missed him the whole trip, and the only time they got to talk was when they facetimed, so it was good for her to get to feel his face again.

They were all packed and at the stop where the plane would come get them. They all got on the plane, and strapped up. They would miss the island. Ethan waved to the island, same with Tyler. Ethan relaxed and layed on Tylers shoulder.

Ethan whispered. "When should we tell them?"

Tyler looked down and smiled. "Maybe when we get home."

The island flew out of sight, and The trip had ended. Tyler and Ethan had the best week of there lifes. One that nobody would ever forget.

Tythan has finally happened.

END OF THE STORY.

(Hey everyone, TythanFluff here. I just wanted to say Thank You to those who were patient, and waiting for this book. This is my biggest creation yet. Thank you all who are reading this. I love you all so much. Goodbye, and have a nice day. You deserve it.💝)