Chapter 9- Tylers First Match

After having a fun full 2 hours with the dolphins, Mark and the gang headed off to see Tylers first tennis Match. Tyler was already there, practicing.

The rest of the gang took a bus, and ended up at another hotel. At first they were confused, but then saw a sign that said "Table Tennis" and it had an arrow, pointing to the back.

They followed the arrow, leading to giant yard with a pool. Over the pool, there was the Table, and Tyler practicing, with somebody serving him shots. Ethan walked over to the bleachers and sat down. He looked over at Everyone. "They must take Table Tennis pretty serious."

Mark smirked. "You should see them play Basketball."

Ethan made a thinking face and looked back at the practice. A man was serving the ball to Tyler, and Tyler hit it back. The man kept serving balls, grabbing them out of a basket. Ethan was watching Tylers strong arms wing the paddle back and forth.

Tyler doesnt know it, but Ethan likes him back. Ethan doesnt know that Tyler likes him, but he wishes. Everyone knows about Ethan, but Tyler hasnt told Ethan.

Someone walked over to the man and pat his back, saying something. The lady held up a sign, and yelled, "Point 1! Game to 6!"

She put the sign down, and grabbed a notepad, for scoring. "Meet the challengers!! On the first side we have Tyler! Skill level, 0."

Everyone clapped in the crowd, including Ethan. "And on the other side, we have LILY!!! Skill level, 136."

A woman walked over to the court, and she had the ball. "Ready, new challenger?"

Tyler smirked. "Always."

She served the ball. Tyler and Lily kept a rally going for about 10 hits, until Tyler returned, and she missed the ball. "Point One, TYLER!"

Ethan stood up and cheered. "Go Bae- I mean Tyler!! Woohoo!"

After a few more matches, the score was almost even. "Tyler, 5, Lily, 4!! Game Point!"

Tyler and Lily kept an epic rally for almost 30 hits, until Tyler spiked it, flying pass Lilys paddle. "Game Over! Winner, TYLER!!!"

Everyone stood up and cheered. Tyler smiled and the lady handed Tyler a paper. "Tyler, Skill level advance to 150!"

Ethan was so happy. Tyler won his first match.

End of Chapter 9.

(Oh honey, This camping trip is boring as hell. All were doing is sitting on oir phones. Wish me luck, tommorow im working for my dad ;/ )