Chapter 12- Amyplier

A chapter dedicated to Amyplier ;) Enjoy this spicy romantic mess.

While Ethan and Kathryn were Wakeboarding, and Tyler was beating everyone at Table Tennis, Mark and Amy were having their anniversery at the island, as it was the whole reason they came.

Mark and Amy were currentley at the beach, watching a bunch of dogs at a competition, as that was what Amy wanted.

There was a small little pupper, and a trainer throwing a toy out to the beach for the doggo to catch. Amy was nestled up against Mark, And Mark was enjoying his girlfriends warmth and love.

The Competition ended an hour later, and a beautiful Husky won. It was a puppy too, making the dog all the more happier to recieve the grand prize, A giant bag of dog treats.

Amy and Mark had decided to go to dinner afterwards, as it was getting late. Mark had schedueled a Dinner outside, by the beach, surrounded by a beautiful rose garden surrounding it. The location was beautiful.

Mark and Amy had dressed nice before, and ordered a steak and lobster fancy combo. Mark sat Amy down, and Mark pulled up a chair.

The beautiful night sky filled their presence, with the calming sounds of beach waves, and fireflies near. A man dressed in a blue tuxedo went up to the couple and handed them their food.

"Enjoy the rest of your night." He said with an Italian accent.

Amy waved and looked at Mark. "Wow. You really pulled this off. I love you so much."

Mark put on a flirty face. "Its all for you babe. You are the best."

Amy looked down and noticed something. "You look cute with a tie on."

Mark smiled back. "You look cute with lipstick on."

There fancy dinner was interupted by them both Making out intensly, nearly flipping the table. Amy got back up after smearing lipstick all over Marks face, and looked at him. "Lets save this for the hotel."

Mark whimpered. "Fine."

They finsihed their dinner and headed back to the motel, ready for one hell of a night.

End Of Chapter 12.

(This was one awkward chapter to write. Im used to writing homosexuality, so this is pretty new to me. Next chapter has Tythan ;)