Fighting for the Time Watch!

The Princesses were fighting the twins "Praxina and Mephisto" over some strange watch.

Mephisto! Keep those princesses busy while am getting the time watch. Said Praxina.

Fine! Go. Said Mephisto.
Mephisto takes out his evil magic book and cast evil spells against the princesses.

Talia go stop Praxina before she gets the "Time Watch". Ariana and me will stay here and fight Mephisto off. Said Iris.

Ok, Iris! Said Talia. Talia runs after Praxina while Iris and Ariana fight off Mephisto.

Iris and Ariana fight off Mephisto. Mephisto casts a ice freezing spell on Ariana but Iris blocks the spell before the spell hit it her. Mephisto uses a another spell on the two princesses. While Iris and Ariana were fighting Mephisto, Talia goes after Praxina and get the "Time Watch" before she gets it first.

Praxina goes into a dark cave with dark blue and dark red crystals, evil like.

Where the heck is it?!!! Said Praxina.

Her face was turning red and smoke was coming out of her ears. Suddenly a bright white light overnighting the "Time Watch". Praxina gets really excited, she finally found the "Time Watch". Praxina grabs the watch and glazes on it. Talia finally shows up but she was too late.

STOP RIGHT THERE, PRAXINA!!!!! Talia points at her.

Never! Said Praxina. She blasts it on Talia but just missed her. Talia had a chance to blast the "Time Watch" off her hand. Talia blasts Praxina but instead she blasts the "Time Watch" instead of Praxina. The "Time Watch" starts to glow.

 The "Time Watch" starts to glow

What's going on?! Shouted Praxina

Iris, Ariana and Mephisto go inside the cave to fight along but they also saw the the "Time Watch" going all crazy on them.

What's going on here?! Said Mephisto.

Then the "Time Watch" started to shoot bright lighting at them. The bright lighting teleporting Iris, Ariana and Praxina to another timeline. Then it shot Mephisto and Talia to a another timeline too.