This Is War!

They all got there armor and there weapons to get ready to fight Prince Mephisto and the monsters.

Come out and give me the "Time Watch"now! Shouted Future Mephisto.

Future Talia looks at him. She was shocked what she saw in his eyes.

*Gasp* Gasp Talia.

What's wrong, Talia? Asked Queen Carissa.

It's his eyes! Said Future Talia.

What about his eyes? Asked Queen Carissa.

His eyes are glowing dark yellow. Said Future Talia.

Queen Carrissa and Queen Iris looked straight at his eyes.

Your right! Said Queen Iris.

I seen this before! Said Queen Carissa.

Wait what, you have? Asked Future Talia.

Yeah! When I was little I was practicing a spell just like that but I used it for good not for bad. Said Queen Carissa.

Is there a way to fix him! Asked Future Talia.

Yes! But we need to find the one who is controlling him and stop him. Said Queen Carissa.

Well we already know who's controlling him, right. Said Future Talia.

Right! Said Queen Carissa and Queen Iris.

Nathaniel appears with lots of solders.

FOR EPHEDIA!!!! Shouted King Nathaniel.

FOR EPHEDIA!!!! Shouted the solders.

King Nathaniel and the solders ran towards the monsters and "Prince Mephisto". The rest of the kingdoms went off fighting too. Meanwhile Araina and Praxina went hiding inside the meeting room while Talia, Iris and Mephisto were watching the battle. Queen Carissa, Queen Iris and Princess Talia were creating a teleport spell. Talia was seeing what they were doing. Queen Carissa, Quuen Iris and Princess Talia finally teleported but before the teleported Talia ran towards them including Iris while she was grabbing Mephisto's arm. They joined them.

Anastasia, Damien and Belinda got out of the bedrooms. Belinda saw her dad fighting off ten monsters at the same time. Anastasia and Damien saw there dad fighting the solders off. Damien was confuse and Anastasia was shocked.

Why is our dad fighting the good guys?! Asked Damien.

I don't think his doing this for his free will. Said Anastasia.

What are you talking about?! Asked Damien.

Look at his eyes! Said Anastasia.

Anastasia points at her dad's eyes. Damien turns his head seeing his eyes dark yellow. Damien's mouth drops down.

OMG! Your right. Said Damien.

I think I know who's controlling our dad. Said Anastasia.

The Evil Twins!!!! Said Damien and Anastasia.

Ok! Let's go fight them off. Said Belinda.

Your not doing this alone, Belinda.

Anastasia, Damien and Belinda turns around seeing the son of King Rorak and Queen Carissa of Calix.

FELIX!!! Screamed Belinda, Anastasia and Damien.

Felix was the oldest son of his three brothers.

Yup! It's me. Said Prince Felix.