Finding Lost Friends!

Future Mephisto, Future Talia, Talia, Mephisto, Dainem and Anastasia got back to Ephelia to fix the "Time Watch" up. Future Mephisto takes the "Time Watch" to Queen Iris. Three hours later Future Mephisto brings back the "Time Watch" out.

Guys! The "Time Watch" is all fixed now. Said Future Mephisto.

Really! Said Mephisto.

We'll finally find our friends! Said Talia.

Yeah! Let's get started shall we. Said Future Talia.

Good idea! Said Talia.

I think I know where they went! Said Mephisto.

Really! Said Talia and Future Talia.

Yeah! The one place They'll all end up in the past. Said Mephisto.

That's a good idea, past me. Said Future Mephisto.

Yep! I'm pretty much a genius. Said Mephisto.

Well come on, let's get them back here and bring you guys back where you guys belong! Said Future Talia.

Yeah! Said Talia and Mephisto.

Ok! Let me just find there location. Said Future Mephisto.

It can do that? Said Talia.

I think it can? Said Future Mephisto.

Future Mephisto fiddles with the "Time Watch", finally he got it. He opens a portal to the past.

Let's go guys! Said Future Mephisto.

Future Mephisto gets in the portal fisrt than his wife and then Talia and Mephisto go right inside. They finally got to the past, they start to walk. Suddenly Mephisto hears his sister laughing.

I think I hear Praxina! Said Mephisto.

Mephisto runs towards where Praxina was laughing. He finally sees a tree house. Talia, Future Mephisto and Future Talia finally caught up on him.

Now! Where are they? Asked Talia.

I think there in tree house over there? Said Mephisto.

I'm going to knock on the door. Said Future Mephisto.

I'll go with you honey! Said Future Talia.

Ok! Let's go. Said Future Mephisto.

Future Mephisto knocks on the door. Philip opens the door.

Can I help you? Asked Philip.

Yes, have you seen three girls walking around here. Asked Future Mephisto.

Um... Let me think... No I don't think so? Said Philip.

Suddenly they hear laughing coming from inside of Philip's tree house.

Do I hear laughing? Said Future Talia.

Um... No. Said Philip.

Inside of Philip's tree house Iris accidentally trips on the rug than Future Talia and Future Mephisto  saw Iris on the floor.

Um... I think that's the girl we were looking for. Said Future Mephisto.

Um... I don't think so. You should leave now! Said Philip. He closes the door slowly.

Future Mephisto stops him from closing the door on them. They went straight inside of there house including Talia and Mephisto.

PRAXINA!!! Said Mephisto.

Mephisto runs towards Praxina and hugs her. Talia does the same thing with Iris and Araina.

IRIS, ARAINA!!!! Said Talia. She hugs them really tightly.