On the Wrong Hands!

When Iris, Araina, Praxina, Mephisto and Talia were send in time the "Time Watch" was sent to the Future. The watch was going all crazy, it was teleporting everywhere. After the watch was at "Volta Castle" it teleported at a near dark cave where the evil twins were living.

The evil twins were walking, plotting a plan how to make a army of monsters, taking all of the kingdoms, destroy everyone and become rulers of all. Meanwhile Kakos was walking than all of a sudden this "watch" appeared in front of him.

What the heck is this? Said Kakos.

Than Kakos realized what it really was. It was the "Time Watch" in front of his face.

Brother! Take a look of this. Said Kakos.

What is it, Kakos? Said Deinos.

When Deinos looked, he already knew what it was. It was the "Time Watch".

Deinos! Why is the "Time Watch" doing here? Asked Kakos.

Because someone activate it. Said Deinos.

Who? Asked Kakos.

I don't know and I really don't care. I'm just happy that it's here in front of us! Said Deinos.

Who ever holds it, has the power to control all of time. Past, Present and even Future. Said Kakos.

Exactly brother! Said Deinos.

So who's going to get it? Asked Kakos.

You will, brother. Said Deinos.

Why, brother? Asked Kakos.

Because you found it first, brother and beside we can go back in time and get another one. Said Deinos.

Your right, brother. Said Kakos.

Kakos reached out of his hand and grad the "Time Watch". It started to  grow dark yellow crystals all over his body. The crystals made a armor on himself, his hair turned all yellow and long and his outer eyes turned all black and inside his eyes were glowing red. He felt very powerful than before.

Let's go back in time, brother! Said Kakos.

Yes! My brother. Said Deinos.

Kakos and Deinos flew off. They went off to a large field that Kakos can make a portal to go back in time and  retrieve another "Time Watch".

But before Kakos can make a portal back to the present Future Mephisto, Future Talia, Talia, Mephisto, Anastasia and Damien appeared.

Oh! Look who it is, brother. Said Deinos.

Oh! It's them. Said Kakos.

Yes, brother! Let me take care of them while you make the portal to the present, my brother. Said Deinos.

Ok, brother! Said Kakos.

Deinos started to fight them while Kakos was making a portal in time.