Mephisto and Talia's Great Life!

Back to Future Mephisto, Past Mephisto and Talia. They went inside a magic portal leading them all inside the Ephidia castle.

WOW! This is Ephidia. Said Talia.

YEAH! Who cares. Said Past Mephisto.

Talia looks at Mephisto and then bumps him on the arm.

Hey! What was that for?! Asked Mephisto.

You know why, Mephisto! Said Talia.

Mephisto looks at Talia in a mad way.

Ok! You two stay here! I need to find the Queen. Said Future Mephisto.

So Future Mephisto leaves to find the Queen meanwhile Talia and Mephisto stand around waiting for Future Mephisto to come back but Mephisto wants to look take a look around the castle. Mephisto leaves Talia. Talia sees Mephisto leaving.

And where are you going, Mephisto? Said Talia.

Um... What does it look like am doing! Said Mephisto.

LEAVING!!!! Said Talia.

Yep! You got it and now am leaving, bye! Or do you want to follow me and take a tour of this castle. Said Mephisto.

Um... Ok, but I just want to watch you that's it! Said Talia.

Oh! Fine. Let's go! Said Mephisto.

Talia and Mephisto look around the castle. While Talia and Mephisto were walking two little kids bump into Talia and Mephisto.

Hey! Watch where you going you little brats. Said Mephisto.

Don't talk to them like that, Mephisto! Said Talia.

Fine! Said Mephisto.

What are your names kids? Asked Talia.

My name is Prince Damien.

And my name is Princess Anastasia. 

I love your names! Said Talia.

YEAH! Especially the name Anastasia. That's a name that I always loved. Said Mephisto.

Thank You! Said Anastasia

Well... Your welcome. Said Mephisto.

Mephisto turns his back on them.

Say... You guys look like... Um nevermind do you guys want a tour around this place? Said Damien.

Sure! Said Mephisto.

Anastasia and Damien took Talia and Mephisto around the castle for a tour. Damien took them to the crown room. Talia was so amazed but Mephisto wasn't impressed about it. Than Anastasia took them to the weapon room. Talia and Mephisto were so amazed about the weapon room. Anastasia was so happy that they liked it.