A Love Story Between Praxina and a Warlock!

Iris, Araina and Praxina walked through a dark forest. It was already getting dark and they couldn't see anything so they didn't have a choice to make a campsite.

We have to camp here for tonight. Said Iris.

Oh! Fine. Said Praxina.

So they set up the campsite. The Princesses and Praxina were sitting around the campfire telling spooky stories. Iris and Araina already took there turns so now it's Praxina 's turn.

Ok! Praxina it's your turn so tell us you scary story. Said Arania.

Ok! One night there were three girls sitting around a campfire, they needed to get warm. One of the girl's stomach started to growl. She said "I'm going to get some berries or maybe nuts if I can find some" than the other girl said "Ok hurry back there can be wolfs, mountain lions, bears or worst the "Bloody Werewolf". Than the other girl said "There's no such thing as the Bloody Werewolf". "OK! Just hurry back before the Bloody Werewolf eats you up". So the girl left to find some food, one hour later she came back with nuts and berries. But when she looked her friends were all dead and bloody too. The girl ran off but the Bloody Werewolf was after her, she ran as fast as she can but she was to slow so the "Bloody Werewolf got her and ate her alive"!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Said Praxina.

Iris and Araina were so scared. Praxina was so happy to scare them to death.

Yawn! I'm getting tired am going to sleep. Said Iris.

Me too. Said Araina.

Me three. Said Praxina.

Ok! Guys goodnight. Said Iris.

Goodnight! Said Praxina and Araina.

So they all fell asleep around the campfire to get warm. The sun has arrive and the princesses were still asleep but Praxina was awake. She look at the princesses, she wanted to wake them up but she was to tired to do that so she took a walk. While she was walking she heard beautiful music coming from her left side so she went to check it out. When she got there she saw a boy playing music from his guitar. He had black pants, dirty blonde hair, purple jacket and blue eyes. Praxina turned all red, she was so nervous to talk to him.

What's wrong with me? Why is my face turning red? Why am I shaking? Why to I feel all warm inside? Whispered Praxina.

The boy noticed her hiding behind a tree. He gets up and gose straight towards her.

Um... Hi? Said the boy.

Praxina gets scared and falls to the floor. She hurted her butt hard.

Are you Ok? Did I startle you? I'm very sorry, my name is Philip, what's yours?

Oh... My name... My name is Praxina.

Praxina... I love it! Said Philip.

Oh... You do?

YEAH! Your name sounds gorgeous. Said Philip.

Praxina turns all red again.

Was that you singing? Asked Praxina.

YEAH! I know am horrible, right. Said Philip.

No! You were great, Philip! Said Praxina.

Really! Thank You so much, Praxina. Said Philip.

Your Welcome! Said Praxina.

So... Do you want to go back to my place? Asked Philip.

Praxina was so in love with Philip she forgot about Iris, Araina and the most important mission of all, to find the "Time Watch", fix it and get back home before time runs out.