A Story about Twins!

Iris, Arania and Praxina leave the castle before the war starts and they upset time. While walking Praxina sees a familiar faces. She walks up to the mysterious people. When she had a very clear visual of them. They were her and her twin brother "Mephisto".

 They were her and her twin brother "Mephisto"

Oh My gosh that's me and Mephisto. Said Praxina. A tear falls down her cheek bone.

Praxina! What are you looking at?  Said Iris.

Iris sees Praxina and Mephisto as little kids. She was so adored by them.

Is that you and Mephisto! You guys are so cute!!! Said Iris.

What are you guys holding in your  arms? Said Araina.

Um... Nothing! Said Praxina.

It looks like you guys are holding wood. Said Iris.

YEAH! What ever! Said Praxina.

Are you guys setting up a campfire.

Yes, me and Mephisto were poor and we never had a family so that's why we stuck together before the great "Gramorr" gave us a home, taught us dark magic and he gave us a duty, to find the lost princess and destroy her onces and for all. That's why me and my brother will be always on his side.

I'm so sorry, Praxina I didn't know. Said Iris.

It's offley fine, brat! Let's just keep moving shall we! Said Praxina.

Ok! Let's get moving. Said Arania.

So all three of them kept on moving. The younger twins looked but didn't see anyone.

Prax... I wish we had a home to live in. Said Younger Mephisto.

Mephisto! You can't just wish a home you can only retrieve it. Said Younger Praxina.

And how are we going to do that *sniff* Prax? Said Younger Mephisto.

I... I don't know little brother. Younger  Said Praxina.

Younger Praxina and Younger Mephisto look at the campfire hoping for a home.