True Love!

They went into the meeting room to see "King Nathaniel and Queen Iris" and there two kids too.

My King! I need your help

My King! I need your help. Said Future Mephisto.

Yes! What is it, Mephisto? Said King Nathaniel.

Mephisto shows him younger Iris, Araina and Praxina to him. Nathaniel was so surprise to see them.

Wow! What happen here, Mephisto? Said King Nathaniel.

It's a long story. I need to ask you something. Asked Future Mephisto.

Yes, what do you need to ask me? Asked King Nathaniel.

Did you ever go on a date with Iris when you were young? Asked Future Mephisto.

Um... Oh yes, me and Iris went to that fancy restaurant when we were young. Why? Said King Nathaniel.

Because we need to break the love spell on Iris and Araina and Prax. Said Future Mephisto.

What?! Let me take a look at them. Said King Nathaniel.

Me too! Said Queen Iris.

Queen Iris and King Nathaniel took a look at there eyes. There Iris, Araina and Praxina's eyes were glowing red with tiny black hearts in the middle of there eyes. Queen Iris and King Nathaniel were s scarily surprise of this. They both look at each other than looked at Mephisto.

Mephisto! You have to fix them fast before it's to late. Said Queen Iris.

Yes my Queen! Said Future Mephisto.

Fix them fast, go now! Said King Nathaniel.

Yes, my king! Said Future Mephisto.

Mephisto and the others leave the meeting room.

Mommy, who were those people? Said Prince Gabriel.

Yeah! Why do they look exactly like you and your friends? Said Prinncess Belinda.

Oh! Because there my other friends that look exactly like me and my friends. Said Queen Iris.

Belinda looks at her mother in a concerned face but she forgot about it and went off with her regular schedule.

Meanwhile Future Mephisto started a another time portal.

Where's Philip? Said Praxina.

Um... He went off to get some jewelry for you! Said Talia.

Oh! How romantic, I really love him! Said Praxina.

It's getting worst! Said Talia.

No, No, No Prax please stay with me please! The love spell is taking over you please just snap out of it, please! Shouted Mephisto.

I want Philip!!! Said Praxina.

Me too! Said Iris and Araina.

His mine, girls! Said Praxina.

No! His mine! Said Araina.

NO! NO! NO! NO HIS MINE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!! Said Iris.

NNNOOO!!!! Said Praxina and Araina.

Fine let's just see who will win in a battle! Said Iris.

Anything for my love! Said Praxina.

Let's do it! Said Araina.

Praxina, Iris and Araina started to fight. Iris hit Araina in the face while Praxina was kicking Iris in the back and pulling on her hair.

GIRLS STOP IT NOW!!!! Said Future Talia.

Ok! Talia... and Talia? Go with Iris and Araina while me... and me help our sister? Said Future Mephisto.

Ok! Said Future Talia and Future Talia.

Talia and Future Talia went through the time portal. Than Future Mephisto opens another time portal for him, Mephisto and Praxina to go in.

Let's Go! Said Future Mephisto.

They all weny inside the time portal. But someone was watching them them through mirror. It was Kakos and Deinos watching them.

Oh! This is wonderful, very wonderful. Said Kakos.

Yes, brother when they come back we'll take the time watch and control all time. Said Deinos.

Brilliant, brother! Said Kakos.

Now! The waiting starts now! Said Deinos.

They both start to laugh in a evil way.