Blast to the Future!

Mephisto and Talia fall from the sky screaming. But Mephisto stops himself and Talia from falling to the ground, they landed ok.

Are you Ok? Asked Mephisto.

Yeah! Thank you for saving me. Said Talia.

Well yeah! Your welcome. Said Mephisto. He starts to blush.

Are you Ok, Mephisto? Asked Talia.

YEAH! I'M FINE, WHY WOULD I BE?! So... Where are we exactly? Asked Mephisto.

Mephisto and Talia take a look around. They both realize that they were back in town. They look at each other in confusion.

We're back in town? Said Mephisto.

No, somethings wrong here it feels different. Said Talia.

Like how? Asked Mephisto.

I don't know but I want to find out. Let's Go! Said Talia demanding Mephisto to come with her.

Ok, Ok, Ok! Said Mephisto.

They both walk through the town to find some answers. They both go inside the smoothie shop to ask Nathaniel some questions but they saw... Mephisto? They both were shocked out of there mind.

HIDE!!!! Said Talia.

Why? Asked Mephisto.

Just do it! Said Talia.

She they put there disguises on without people knowing even the other... Mephisto? Talia and Mephisto both sat down on the couch looking at the other... Mephisto? Talia thinks it's a clone and she thinks Mephisto was the one who made this clone.

Mephisto... Were you the one who made this clone of you?! Talia demands an answer from Mephisto.

What No? My powers are not working right now, what idea would make you think I would make a handsome clone of me. If you don't believe me I'll make one of my crystals.

Mephisto tries to make a crystal out of his hand but his magic wasn't working. Talia gets really confuse now.

Now you believe me! Said Mephisto.

Yes! But who's that over there? Asked Talia.

They both look at him. The other Mephisto looks like his ordering a smoothie from a different guy?

WHERE'S NATHANIEL? Asked Talia.

Look his leaving! Said Mephisto.

They both start to look away from the other Mephisto. The other Mephisto leaves the shop. They both decide to follow him so they did. The other Mephisto goes inside of a store. Talia and Mephisto go inside as well. They see the other Mephisto buying some food and toys too.

What the heck is going on here? Asked Talia in a confuse way.

What is he doing? Asked Mephisto.

I don't know but lets go talk to him. Said Talia.

WHAT... NO?! Shouted Mephisto.

Talia walks up to him. She taps him on his right shoulder. He looks behind to a a young girl.

Oh Hello, do you need anything? Asked other Mephisto.

Yes! I need some answers right now.  Talia demands answers right now. He looks at her and sees a boy with a green jacket, jeans and black sunglasses. He takes a good long look at them but he realized that was his younger self and younger Talia from the past.

Um... I need to go! Bye. Said other Mephisto.

He starts to runs as fast as he can. Talia and Mephisto run after him too. They all got out of the store. The other Mephisto takes a right turn losing them. He takes a deep breath in and than out but the past Talia and Mephisto were right behind him.

What the hell?!!! How the hell did you get here?! Said The other Mephisto.

Less questions from you, more questions with us! Who are you,  where's Nathaniel, and what did you do to him?!!! Answer me now!!! Shouted Talia.

Ok! You two deserve answers. I'm you Mephisto in the future.

Past Mephisto's mouth droops down.

And Nathaniel is at Ophidia as king with Queen Iris. Said Future Mephisto.

WHAT?! Shouted Talia.

She's Queen and that human is king! Said Past Mephisto.

Yeah, pretty much. Said Future Mephisto.

Past Mephisto and Talia look at him shocked. Future Mephisto looks at them both.

Are you two ok, if you guys need help I can bring back to my place. Asked Future Mephisto.

Talia and Mephisto look at each other than shook there heads, yes. Future Mephisto insists them back where he lives. They follow him to his green and black car.

What's that? Asked Past Mephisto.

This is my cool looking car, totally love it anyways. Just get in the car you two. Said Future Mephisto.

Ok? Said Mephisto and Talia.

So Mephisto and Talia get in the car while Future Mephisto explains what's happening. They finally get to his place. They got out of the car seeing a large house near the beach.

WOW! Cool. Said Past Mephisto.

You love my place, I live here with my wife and my beautiful children. Said Future Mephisto.

WIFE AND KIDS!!!!!!! Said Past Mephisto.

Yep! My kids and my beautiful wife. Come in now. Said Future Mephisto.

Talia and Mephisto came in his sweet home. They take a look around his house.

Let me change my clothes before we go to Epheria. Said Future Mephisto.

WHAT? Said Mephisto and Talia.

Why, are we going to Epheria? Said Talia.

Because I need you two to go back to your own timeline that's why. Said Future Mephisto.

He changes his clothes to his Ephedian bodyguard clothes. He comes out of his room.

So what you guys think about my clothes! Said Future Mephisto.

Um

Um... WOW! You look great. Said Talia.

WOW! Cool. Said Past Mephisto.

Lets get you guys back in your timeline, shall I. Said Future Mephisto.

Future Mephisto gets out a teleporter Crystal to teleport them to Epheria. The portal opens and they all go through the portal.