True Love Part 1!

Future Mephisto, Mephisto and Praxina were back in the past. They started to look for a guy that will love Praxina but it was going to be a challenge for them. Five hours later, it was already dark outside.

I'm tired can we sleep now! Said Mephisto.

No! We still haven't found the one for Praxina! Said Future Mephisto.

It's never going to help! I lost my sister and am never going to get her back. Said Mephisto.

Mephisto starts to cry. Future Mephisto looks at him and walks towards him.

Um... Me please stop crying, everything is going to be alright. She's going to be fine, we just need to find a good man for her, okay. Said Future Mephisto.

Ok. Said Mephisto.

Mephisto wipes the tears off his cheeks. He gets up from the floor.

Let's go find a man for our sister and break the spell! Said Mephisto.

What spell and where's Philip?! Said Praxina.

Um... Nothing Praxina. Said Mephisto.

They started to walk again. Ten minutes later they stopped through a party parade.

Let's just try to go past this horrible parade. Said Future Mephisto.

Fine! Let's just get this over with! Said Mephisto.

When walking people were pushing and stepping on Mephisto and Future Mephisto. They lost Praxina in the big crowd.

Oh No! I lost Praxina. Said Mephisto.

What?! Said Future Mephisto.

I'm sorry! Said Mephisto.

It's Ok! Let's go find her on the... big crowd that would take forever to look for her in. Said Future Mephisto.

While they were looking for her. Praxina was walking around the crowd when she spotted a man with a red guitar behind his back. She walked towards him.

Um... Hi? Said Praxina.

Oh! Hi! Are you lost?

Um... I think so. Do you know where I am? Asked Praxina.

Sorry, I really don't know where we're at. Um... sorry to ask, what's your name?

My name? Asked Praxina.

Yes, your name.

My name is Praxina and yours.

My name is Zack... Zack Brady.

I love it! Said Praxina.

You love my name! Said Zack.

Yeah! Said Praxina.

Thank You so much, Praxina! Hey do you want a bite to eat?! Asked Zack.

Yeah! I'm really hungry. Thank you for asking! Said Praxina.

Your welcome! I know a great place to eat. Said Zack.

Ok! Let's go. Said Praxina.

Right away, Prax! Said Zack.

So they started to walk. They went to a nice restaurant.

Zack ordered a burger with a fries to go with it. Than Praxina ordered the same thing but with a salad to go with it. Thirty minutes later there dinner come they started to eat there dinner. They finished there dinner. Zack wanted to pay for the food. After he payed for the food they left the restaurant. They went to a quit park.