A/N

(a/n) = author's note

(y/n) = your name

(l/n) = last name

(s/c) = skin colour

(e/c) = eye colour

(h/c) = hair colour

(m/n) = mum's name

(d/n) = dad's name

So if you're here, you probably saw this in your recommended feed or because you follow me or you have read my previous books. I'm just going to warn you, this is to do with beyblade, but most of the chapters don't even take part in the beyblade universe. 

No, this story takes place on Earth. It's about dealing with an unfair life where the one person who makes you feel better is not even on Earth. Heck, he's not even in the same universe. And he's not just like on TV or anime crush everybody has. Ok, now this is sounding a lot like the blurb so I'm going to stop.

This story will take place in Australia (don't hate me), not Japan, but hear me out. Here in Australia, a lot less people like anime and even less like beyblade. Sure, boys like to play beyblade and whatnot, but they don't know half the things about beyblade. All of the ones I know in real life don't even know that Super Z exists! I know some of my closest friends on Wattpad are guys, so don't get offended by this. This only my experience with guys and beyblade, and I haven't had too much experience with both of those together. Second of all, lots of girls absolutely hate anime when they don't even know what it is. Often the people who like anime are really good at drawing in my school, but they're often alone. Thirdly, I know Australia a lot more than Japan, and I don't want to make any geographical mistakes. 

Now, don't hate me if the main character doesn't end up with Shu or even meet him. Ever. I guess this really isn't a Shu x Reader, but oh well. To late to change that now. Don't hate me if I don't know how to finish this, and you're met with an everlasting cliffhanger, or if the main characters ends up falling in love for another boy. A real boy this time. 

Bear in mind that this story is actually kinda based on my life, all of the friends represent real people in my life and alot of the situations are based on what I've faced. My friends aren't actually as mean as that, I exaggerate alot of things but I do feel the same way for most of them. Basically, the main character is just like me.

So, onto the story!

~ Author 

EDIT: oh my gosh this book is hella cringy, ngl, so i'm rewriting bits of it. please bear with the cringiness, i promise that there are good parts too