Chapter 4 ~ Beyblade Realm

hai!

i'm currently writing two new books, Scars Don't Heal and The White Tyrant. 

i don't know when i'll publish them, but i plan to publish as soon as i have prewritten five chapters for both of them, which is what i do for all my books. 

i can't tell you much about The White Tyrant, since i basically started today when i had a lightbulb moment at three am in the morning, but i can give you a preview about Scar's Don't Heal. 

I'm not who I used to be

Why?

Because I've been hurt. I've gone through a lot of things that makes me the person I am today. Over these years, so many things have happened to change me. Little things, big things. Everything. As time passes, nobody stays the same. People tell me I have changed...don't you think I know that? Of course I've changed, I'm not going to stay the same person forever.

Pain does that to people. It's like a deep wound, that eventually turns into a scar.

And scars don't heal.

Especially deep ones.

so yea, that was it. and by the way, both books kinda be linked together. idk how to explain it. 

and yepp, this chapter will be short, sowwy. 

---------------------

Shu's POV 

I sat down on the plush couch, not wanting to be rude to Nariko or her family and just walking away from their invitation to afternoon tea, even though that's my top goal today. Nariko closed the door, or rather slammed, in front of her family, shutting the view of the excited younger siblings and crazy, photo-obsessed mum. 

'So what are we going to do?' I asked, slightly concerned of the activities Nariko had planned today due to her smirk and the haste of getting rid of her family. 

'Nothing crazy,' replied Nariko calmly, walking to the TV that stretched across the wall in front of me, and she began twiddling with some knobs and clicking many buttons on the remote. 'We're just going to watch a video that should help us with chemistry.'

A video that would help us with chemistry? Disturbing images of what we might be watching flashed into my mind, and more than ever did I want to melt into the ground. But then what other video had chemistry in it that Nariko would want to watch with me? She must've seen the horror on my face because she laughed airily as if I was being stupid.

'Not so innocent and pure, are we Shu? Not that type of video, silly,' giggled Nariko. 'And definitely not that type of chemistry. I mean like chemistry as in science stuff.'

'Then why not just say science?' I said, trying to not let any anger show. 

'Science, chemistry, whatever,' Nariko rolled her eyes, plonking herself next to me and the TV screen went white. 'Same thing.'

'It's actually not the same thing because science is a-'

'Shh,' whispered Nariko, leaning over towards me and smirking as she held a finger against my lips. 'The show is starting.'

An image of two girls around our age (eleven) flashed across the screen, each of them holding a different emotion. Both of them didn't look like anime characters living on Shinwa, they looked animated. A hunch started rising in my gut, but I ignored it and turned my attention back onto the girls. They stood back to back, the left girl surrounded by others and she was smiling happily and going along with whatever they were doing. However the other girl had her head lifted ever so slightly in the air with her eyes just slightly open as two tears leaked down her (s/c) skin, dripping down from her chin. Her mouth was pulled back in a pained grimace, as if she could never feel happiness again. Her face looked so fragile and broken, surrounded by darkness. Both of the girls had the same (h/c) (h/l) hair, the same (s/c) skin, the same height and the same (e/c) eyes that looked so shattered. And then that's when it hit me.

They're the same person. 

The lost, broken, fragile eyes fit in perfectly with the girl on the right, but the girl on the left still had the same eyes holding the same emotion. They were one person, but the picture was just comparing how the girl looked on the outside compared to what she felt on the inside. She hid her emotion, shielding it from the world. Just like me. 

Curly, black calligraphy was stretched across the screen, announcing the title of the show. My hunch was confirmed. This is the TV Show Mrs Tanaka suggested all of us to work. No wonder Nariko said it would help with science, even though she didn't need to say it in the way that she did. More black letters appeared.

Following the life of (y/n) (l/n).

So the girl's name was (y/n) (l/n). The screen started flashing again and various scenes were displayed on the TV Show. It showed snippets of her life, her going to school, her friends, her house, her family, all her problems. I felt Nariko wince at the sight of the girl's phone, and I immediately knew the model of (y/n)'s phone was not favoured among girls. (y/n) hung out with a bunch of girls that she didn't fit in with,  but all the same hung out with them. One girl, Ashley, particularly didn't enjoy (y/n)'s presence. I wondered why that was when the show started. 

In Real Earth Life.

--------------------

another chapter, done! hope you don't hate this chapter considering it's quite crappy, but bear in mind it was 1am when i wrote this. 

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 965