Beginning of a new journey.

The cave was dark and watery. Voices heard arguing at a distance, consisted a deep masculine voice and a feminine one. The voices clashing with each other, but the cave were deep in the forest so no one were around to hear them.

A little girl was there with them, hiding behind a figure that had a silky skin and a snake-like face. He watched as the two quarreling while had his hand hovering over the little girl so she won't feel scare to watch the both of them up on each other throat.

"I won't ever support your crazy plan! You and Madara are crazy!" she said with finality in her voice as she turned around and walked towards the two figurine that was watching from afar.

"Where are you going ? Come back here, Yui!" the voice blaring with anger as she watched the woman, Yui, walking further away from him. 

"Let her go.. She will come back to us eventually." an old, staggering voice heard behind a shadow, making the male snap his head to him.

"B-But-" the male was cut off.

"Believe me." that's the last thing has been said by the old man.

The male retorted his head in anger as he snap his head back towards the woman to see her and another two figure walked out of the cave and jumped away. He bit his lower lips, a vein popped out of his temple as he turned around harshly, letting the shadow eating his presence.

---

The three walked slowly in the forest, trying their best to stay on a tiny trail that lead them somewhere they wouldn't ever know. They all were silent since they were still thinking about the argument back in the cave, especially Yui who has her face tight in anger.

The little girl that came along with them, have her head hung low as she thinking about everything. As to why they have to leave the cave she has been living her whole life, why she have to leave people that dear to her. She was also very curious as to why her mother quarrel with the guy that she had learned everything from. She didn't dare to ask her mother since she looked really upset yet.

"Yui." A voice made them stopped on their track. Yui turned around to look at the male, and her eyes furrowed softly as she saw his looks. The look of struggling, struggling to let them go. She quickly grasped what he was trying to tell us, but the little girl didn't.

"What's wrong, Orochii ?" the little girl asked as she looked up to him, confused. Orochii, short for Orochimaru, looked down to the girl that said his nickname with curiosity, which broke his heart. He looked up to Yui and the woman nodded softly, he knew that she knew what he's going to say.

He crouched down to her level, putting his best fake smile which he never really did to others but only to his favorite girl.

"We will have to apart here, Kouri." he said softly while looking into the little girl's eyes which he felt how his heart broken to pieces after seeing how her eyes turned wide and quickly to fill with tears.

"No! Not you too!" her lips went downwards as she shook her head violently. She quickly hugged him who like a father to her, who was also taught her a lot, but she felt their connection stronger. All of them are dear to her, but Orochimaru has been with her most of her life. 

"We will meet again, don't worry." he cooed as he hug her. Yui watched at the heartbreak scene in front of her, moving closer to put a hand on her daughter's shoulder softly, assuring her everything will be okay. 

Kouri pulled herself from Orochimaru and nodded with tears all over her face. Orochimaru smiled and gave a last peck on her forehead, a last hug to Yui who was a close companion to him and jumped out of there to somewhere both of them would never know.