Reanimation.

The war became more fierce. The new-generation ninjas has been introduced to a new scale of power by the strongest Sharingan wielder from decades ago, Uchiha Madara. Uchiha Madara didn't hesitate to show all of the ninjas the true power of a ninja could hold. A part of it has been seen by dumping a huge boulder, similar to one of the meteor, many of them onto the surface of the earth. Onoki, Tsuchikage from Iwagakure, successfully received the huge blow but also received a huge impact upon himself. He had fell greatly with honor, but it wasn't long until the renowned Medical Ninja from Konohagakure, the fifth Hokage, Tsunade, came to their aids along with Raikage.

With the arrival of both kages, the five kages have completed and finally gathered in one place. It a rare sight, and created a history of ninja world. Kazekage, Gaara, his heart was unsettled. The meeting with Kouri was unpleasant, and he didn't know how to tell Naruto, her closest friend. Naruto, a clone, was at a brink of chakra and could run out anytime soon. He need to tell him while he got the chance. Was it a good thing to tell him ? Will it ruin the whole plan if he told him there ? 

"Naruto." he called Naruto. Naruto turned to him with a confident yet fierce linger in his eyes. He wasn't the Naruto he used to know back then, clumsy and obnoxious, but a very new Naruto that were so wise and reliable. 

"I crossed pass with her." he said, his heart became uneasy thinking of the possibility of how Naruto would take the news he's going to tell.

"She's definitely with these Madara. She tried to lessen the burden to the process by killing half of men under my command. It would be easier for her to kill me, but she didn't and I don't know what she possibly planned." Gaara said, finally letting everything out of his chest. He felt heavy having to have the facts around without telling Naruto, and now he felt lighter even with the huge gourd behind him.

Naruto sighed and looked down. The kazekage couldn't see what he was thinking because he couldn't see his expression, but the words came from Naruto afterwards told him he doesn't have to worry.

"Thanks, Gaara. You fought well." Naruto said before puffed into thin air into a white smoke. Gaara stared off on his last presence before he nodded with determination and turned to face the enemy ahead. The one and only enemy that could turn this world upside down, Uchiha Madara.

--

"What is this- so many white zetsu!" a feminine voice heard jumping through the forest after successfully flee from a few white zetsu. She gave a last kick to a white zetsu that jumped along with her to shake him off of the trees. She then quickly jumped from a tree to a tree to search for an answer to everything.

'Reanimation jutsu ? Whose work is this ?' she thought while looking at her hands which formed cracks that could happen only under the jutsu. She shook the thoughts out of her head and quickly went to where the noise of battle heard. She jumped from tree to trees until she saw a tent in the sight. She quickly went towards there and ended up at the entrance with ninjas surrounded her. 

"Nohara Yui ?!" one of the ninjas voice out, holding their weapons in hand. The woman, apparently Nohara Yui, looked around her examining the atmosphere and their anxiety.