Relapsed.

"Naruto, look!" Sakura told Naruto who just recovered from the pain, pointing on top of the Ten Tails. There was Obito who was weaving a hand signs. He didn't know what it was but he definitely knew he had to stop it.

"Then we have to sto-" Before he could finish his sentence, Sasuke already ran towards Obito with intention to kill. Naruto rolled his eyes in irritation. Sasuke always chose to kill people as a solution. He dislikes the new Sasuke so much. He then decided to reach Obito before Sasuke did.

"Hang in there, Obito-niisan." Kouri said to herself as she ran on the Ten Tails while focusing chakra on her feet. He saw how beaten Obito came out of his kamui and she felt the need to aid him. He left team 7 in order to cover Obito from any attack and heal him. She saw as Ten Tails created arms to stop her but she was faster to dodge on reflex despite her painful and fatigue state. 

Obito needed her.

She finally saw Obito from afar. She sprinted towards Obito, hoping she would be the first to reach him. Her hope went naught when she saw someone teleport in front of him and sliced him with a kunai in order to stop what he was doing. She was shocked, but she didn't have time to stop and recollect herself. All she had to do was to kill the enemy.

"Obito ?" Minato exclaimed in shock, didn't expect the one he was killing would be his own student. "Sensei.." Obito said weakly before falling limply to the ground.

Minato was frozen. The one he fought back then wasn't Uchiha Madara as he expected, but it was his own student. Such powerful jutsu he used to destroy Konoha back then, no wonder he could pulled off this war even being alone with an edo tensei Madara. 

Minato quickly dodged a kick that came to him, taking a few leaping back to see the enemy clearly. He didn't have the time to ponder and regret about the past. His enemy was right in his eyes and he couldn't afford to waver. He had to focus on the future that could probably destroy the world. 

After Kouri successfully drew Minato away from Obito, she quickly went to her knees and brought Obito into her lap. Her panting became worsen as she looked down to Obito painful state. Yes, he did harm to her family before. But he also had raised her up to who she was now. If it wasn't because of him, she could never be this strong.

"I can kill you easily with you being like this. Whoever you are, you're exposing yourself to the enemy." Minato said, he actually felt sorry when he heard whimpers came from the girl. He didn't know why would he feel something like that towards an enemy, but deep inside him he knew she wasn't all that. He felt something tug in his heart telling him she was just a girl that needed a true guidance. 

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" she screamed before laying Obito on the ground and faced Minato. Her eyes were glaring red as a hint of red color forming around her. Her eyes were throbbing like crazy and her body felt as if she was falling apart. Her heart beaten slower every beat but she didn't give a care about that. Her hatred consume her to the point she broke herself. The red hues gone from her and she was about to fall to the ground when Sasuke caught her in his arms.