Special Chapter.

In a fine evening, the Leaf Village worked normally like it would do. The technology though, had become more high-end and it was better than days during the time Kouri in Team 7.

Kouri was watching the TV in the living room, laying on Sasuke laps who had his hand playing with your hair. She smiled at the small gestures, wrinkles formed at the corner of her eyes.

"Dear, are you still going on the mission ?" Kouri asked Sasuke, who closed his eyes after that. He noticed the concern in your voice.

"It's for the sake of the village." he firmly replied, like the usual Sasuke do.

Kouri raised from his laps, facing Sasuke with worried look, "You're growing older by the year, Sasuke. Let me replace you. I can go to the mission and you stay with Sayori this time." Kouri said, and Sasuke only stares at her. She frowned as he didn't give much reaction, but the next thing he did made her eyes widened.

He kissed her !

"Eww, stop it. You're already old."

Kouri quickly pulled herself from Sasuke and turned to see Sayori, her daughter leaning by the door and caught her kissing Sasuke. She scrambled to sit properly, her face flushed red. Sayori chuckled at her mother's reaction and went to sit with her parents.

Sasuke watched his red-haired daughter who had her hair in ponytail, sitting on the single across them. She was a split image of Kouri. Her smirk, her laughs, almost the same. The only different is her eyes. She had the same shape as his. She even had the same allergies to her mother. She couldn't stand fur.

"Sayori, don't you have mission to go ?" Kouri questioned weirdly.

"Yeah, but The Eighth said the mission aborted because Boruto-sensei had to go on a more urgent mission." Sayori said, almost complaining as this happened everytime. She wondered where his habit on taking another mission while he already had progressed one taken from.

Kouri chuckled, but Sayori didn't laugh along. She somehow stared at his father.

"Dad, why are you waaaay older than mother ?"

His brows furrowed at the unusual question. Kouri didn't know what to answer. It was a long story and she was too lazy to explain every details. Sasuke also not the one who tells much story.

"It because I love older male." Kouri told her daughter, her brows raised while leaning to Sasuke.

"Liar ! Last time we go out you said Ikamaru-sensei is your type, and he is the same age as you."

"Sshhhhhh !!!!" Kouri shush her, and she noticed Sayori's lips tugged up with a smug smile. She glanced behind and she saw Sasuke already gave him a menancing stare.
She smiled sheepishly.

"Well, Sayori. Your father might look less attractive now, but I scored the hottest male in Konoha." You told her, and her eyes widened.

"No way, father was that hot ?" her eyes grew excited.

"Hmm !" she hummed an affirmative tone, "and we're like the hottest couple during the time." Kouri continued.

"Boruto-sensei said he had a crush on you, and he told me it because you were the most beautiful kunoichi back in the day." Her daughter chimed. Kouri laughed as she heard that, and Sasuke was only smiling, as the both of them had an interesting flashback of that time.

"Doesn't it answered why you are the most beautiful kunoichi now ?" Kouri said and her daughter only smiled.

"Nee, mom, let's do something." Sayori smirked, and Kouri already felt excited wanting to hear it.