Meeting.

The mission to retrieve Gaara had gave a great impact on the team. Kakashi had to stay on hospital bed for a good quite of time, and they also had lost Lady Chiyo who had sacrificed herself to revive Gaara. Kouri couldn't help but to ponders over the fact that she had known Itachi current location. 

Sasori who had fallen in the battle, had gave them a piece of information before he took his last breath. He had told that he was going to meet his spy in ten days at a Tenchi Bridge in Kusagakure. 

They decide to take that as a valuable information and Tsunade had assigned a new teacher and a ninja to replace Sasuke's place. Naruto, however, have gone with a bad start with their new member, Sai. He had a silky black hair and jet-black eyes. His skin are pale and he seemed so dead aside from a little smile he always had. He resembles Sasuke a lot, at a same time he didn't.

He almost plain-rude. He had called both Sakura and Kouri ugly and Sakura didn't have that good. Kouri wasn't playing with the geting-to-know moment. She watched him from afar, watching every movements. He seemed fishy, and she realized he became uncomfortable of the stares, which made it more exciting.

"Lady Tsunade, I think i'm going to join the mission a little late, is that alright ?" Kouri asked Lady Tsunade when the others had left the office.

"Why is that ?" Lady Tsunade asked firmly, knowing she was talking to one of the Nohara. Both of them are quite intelligent and she had thought about making her an Anbu, just like her mother. But, in a situation like this, it's not a good drastic change for her. Maybe after the mission, she thought.

"I have an appointment to make. He stays rather far away from here." Kouri said, remembering where the last time she had pin-pointed Itachi's location.

"What kind of appointment a 15-year-old like you have, hmm ?" Tsunade asked suspiciously. Although she highly praised them, there are also lingers the feeling of suspicious whenever Tsunade talked to those two. There were something mysteries lies within them, and she had been itching to know, what is it that makes the both of them so mystery.

"My boyfriend!" Kouri chimed in high-pitch tone. Tsunade almost fall from her seat after hearing that. So much for a mystery vibe.

"No way I'm going to let you! You think Ninja World is something funny to you ? If I tell you to go to the mission, go without any other appointment such as that!" Tsunade getting angry at the girl that had such stupid reason to postpone her from the mission. She pouted.

"Tsunade-sama~" she begged cutely.

"No! I promised your mother to keep you safe and not wander along somewhere else." Tsunade grunted, placing a finger on her temple. All of these making her head pounding.

"But Tsunade-sama, you had a boyfriend back then too!" Kouri continue to pout. Tsunade eyes widened at the mention of her boyfriend.

"What are you talking about ?" Tsunade asked, questioning how did she know of something she never told the kids about him.

"Dan ? You boyfriend ?" Kouri asked again, looking so innocent. Tsunade just realized that Kouri had went to one of her memory to see her past. She never knew that a Nohara can read someone's mind.

"Why, Tsunade-sama ? Aren't you curious of me ?" Kouri, finally showing her true color. Tsunade raised from her seat, was taken aback of her hidden ability.

"I bet it will makes you more curious if I did this." she said with a smirk before she clicked her fingers and a puff of white smoke formed before she had gone from that spot.

Tsunade stammered at her spot. She was too shock to accept that she had been played by a Chunin that way younger than her since earlier. The said girl must have been half-way there.