Twice.

"She hesitated. I still can help her!" Naruto shouted, his face looked so determined at what he just said. He felt hope in his heart and he's going to save all of his friends whatever it cost. He's not going back from his words. That's his Ninja way.

"Don't get too work up. Look." Kurama told Naruto at what they were seeing in front of them. Madara seemed to give Kouri some lectures, but he was choking her. She looked restricted and could die if he went longer, which flares Naruto's heart. He's going to kill Madara no matter what and bring peace to Ninja world. 

"He might have gave her some knock in the head. Who knows what he just said to her." Kurama said at the same time trying to focus in chakra on his Bijuu form. Naruto clicked his tongue after seeing the change of Kouri's vibe, turning more darker followed with her gaze.

He didn't have time to take care of Madara. Gedo Mazo had shown a sign that it's going to do something bad. The barrier cracked at the loud scream the Gedo Mazo did. Naruto looked at Bee and he gave him a firm nod before they jumped closer to Gedo Mazo and formed a huge Bijuudama together. If both power from Eight Tails and Nine tails together, maybe they could stop whatever the Gedo Mazo trying to do.

They did just that, even the barrier were blown a good kilometers away from them and blew up. The earth around it shattered and formed a new landscape that changed completely from before. Naruto and Bee were anticipated the results of their hardwork, but it was for naught.

They were too late, and Ten Tails had taken its form.

"What is that ?" Kouri questioned Madara, trying to balance herself from the shaking earth. She looked at Naruto, feeling her heart going so proud at how strong Naruto had become. It was in a whim, but she could still remember the feeling.

"Ten tails. Come." Madara answered short and jumped from their spot, followed by Kouri. They ended up on top of the Ten Tails, with Obito landed simultaneously by their side. Kouri smiled a little at her sight and went closer to him. She couldn't stay close to Madara. Madara isn't someone she thought he would be. He was cruel, and he wanted her to be like him. He did it cruelly too.

Obito gave her a look before he gave one to Madara and ended up looking at each other eyes. They conveyed something with each other that Kouri didn't know. He just let the male do their verbal talks and focused on the below where the Ninjas had gathered.

Obito did the talking, and both Kouri and Madara just watched him. He seemed to become more shaky and trying to force words out of Naruto. Kouri was weird, what was he trying to do ? Was it important to do the mind works too ? If they want them to suffer mentally, she can do it easily. But Obito didn't say anything and he kept on what he was doing.

The Allied Force finally gathered together. Their morale became higher as they on a same spot with a huge amount of power raised. Naruto words also had boosted their morale and Obito didn't seem to like it.

They fought their battle, with the strategy that even Kouri was amazed. Especially when all of the shinobi came together and synchronized with each other to beat them down. She tried to hold herself on top of the head since she wasn't attached like both Obito and Madara did. She didn't have Hashirama cell on her, therefore she couldn't do it.