Revealed.

In the dungeon somewhere, Kouri laid on Orochimaru lap, playing with his fabric of his pants. He looked down at her, his heart saddened seeing his only little girl feeling down. Worst of all, he couldn't use his hands to pat her to sleep.

He was infuriated, of course. Although he knew of Sasuke, who was never thought of others instead of himself, getting even worst for the past few years being his disciple. It just matter of time Sasuke will turn his back at him, he knew, but he was still angry.

Yui was one of his good friend who he trusted the most. Plus, Kouri was like a daughter he never had. He had watched her growing up until the day they apart. He could recognize him easily by the identical hair she had with her mother. Also, no one would dare approach him like she did yesterday. Only Kouri would do that.

"Orochii.." Kouri called for him. He hummed in response, cursing to himself that he couldn't caress her hair like he used to back then.

"Why won't you caress my hair ?" she asked, looking straight into the dark wall in the dungeon. Orochimaru almost stopped breathing, thinking of an excuse of the absence of compassion. A few seconds followed, before she looked up to Orochimaru with questionable eyes. Orochimaru looked into her eyes, still the same doe eyes he looked into years ago. 

"You haven't change much, Kouri." he said, reminiscing the time they had spent together back then. Kouri pouted at him before she turned forward again, "I'm already grown." she said with his mouth pouted.

Orochimaru chuckles, trying to move his hand but he couldn't. He clenched his teeth, his brows formed into a frown for letting her waves into sleep without anything to assist. He sighed, and glanced towards white-haired male that leaning into the door-frame, watching the two of them that he still thought was weird. 

A few minutes passed by, a soft snores was heard from the girl. Orochimaru took his time to stare and took in her grown-up facial. She looked absolutely beautiful, inherited from her mother. 

"Kabuto, can you bring her to a room ?" Orochimaru asked, and Kabuto did without a word. He had laid her down on an empty room somewhere in the dungeon and came back to Orochimaru since he had a lot of questions floating in head regarding the red-headed girl in another room.

Orochimaru sighed, standing up from the bench made out of rock and went to his bed, "You must have known by her hair." he said, the matter of fact.

"Another Nohara ? Perhaps.. her daughter ?" Kabuto asked, putting everything into pieces and ended up into something shocking.

"She's.." he wanted to say it, but couldn't. He knew in the world of Ninja, death is inevitable, but such woman who the other day, he just saw her smiling and gave him some few advices even though he acted hostile towards her.

"Unfortunately. I don't know why Sasuke would do that. She never mention him." Orochimaru said, still trying to figure out as to why his disciple would do that. There must be a reason.

Suddenly, his mind clicked, his eyes widened as a name suddenly came into his mind. He felt a cold went down his spine at something he afraid would happen in the future.

"Kouri is in danger." he said below whisper. Kabuto couldn't hear what he said, but by the look of his face, there must be something that Orochimaru fear, which was out of his characteristic.

"Kabuto, I need your help tomorrow." he said, laying himself onto his bed. Kabuto furrowed his brows, but nodded anyway before leaving Orochimaru alone in his room.