Meeting.

In the dark caves situated deep in the forest, lives the people possessed robes with red clouds on them. The dangerous group gathered only rogue ninja across the world called Akatasuki, gathered in the cave to compile informations they had gathered on the beasts and jinchuuriki.

With the meeting came to an end, they decided to take a rest in their leisure place. They have couches, rooms to sleep, and sort of entertainments. They were humans after all, besides killing for a living.

Aware of the place would be, Kouri jumped in front of the entrance. The cave seemed empty, as if no one ever came here. She had known this was the correct place because this was the same place she resides when she was a little.

She trudged inside without any care that she intrudes enemy's base. She could feel all of the chakra of akatsuki's member that were deep in the cave. Even so, she displayed her emotionless face on her features, as if she doesn't have any care of the world anymore.

Deeper she went, she finally found couple of them sitting leisurely on the couch, chatting with each other. She didn't stop even when one if them saw her and decided to attack her.

With a single glance, he froze at his place and the other Akatsuki's member watched in awe.  She stopped at a necessary distance as she eyed the place that eventually filled with the members, Itachi included.

"This is Akatsuki ?" she asked, and no one responded except Itachi who trying to figure out why she was there..

"Yes." he simply answered. She gave him a sharp stare and he and he stared back. She looked completely different from back then. Her gaze, her weapon, her outfit, they were different.

She were in a dark blue tank too with black short, covered half of her chest with a cropped, long-sleeves jacket. Her side were hung the spear that went down from generation, from her mother to her. Her hair were let loose, and finished with a simple ninja shoes.

"I want to see your leader." she said calmly, and everyone looked at each other.

"Why ?" Itachi asked, afraid of what he thought she's going to say.

"I'm joining." she said. Itachi remained calm, but he was still worried. What happened that make her wanted to join the Akatsuki who even tried to extract the jinchuuriki from her friend that could cause death ?

Seconds later, their leader came from behind. His footsteps makes everyone turned to look at him. His oranged hair and a very unique eyes came striding towards Kouri.

She recognized the patterns, but she kept quiet. The eyes were similar to her elder, Madara Uchiha. The powerful aura came from the eyes also similar with the one she used to feel, which came to a conclusion. She closed her eyes and tried to maintain her breath.

"Why you want to join us ?" he asked, trying to see through her.

"For fun, I guess.." she said, trailing away as that was the best reason she could get.

"Very well, show me your power." he asked, already feeling the strange vibe coming from her.

"Will this be enough ?" she blinked her dark eyes and displayed a red patterned eyes. She act as if it was something normal to show, but for them was a shocking. They only knew two last Uchiha lived today, and to see another Uchiha that still living apart the siblings, quiet shocking.

Orange haired, Pain, gave her a look before he nodded, "Considered yourself a member." he said before turning around.

"These are not everyone, right ?" she said, looking around to see there's one person that missing.