G u n s h o t

🔗

I heard a gunshot a few blocks away

My face devoid of any emotion

Echoes of a man screaming can be heard from far and wide.

I quietly hid at the back of a nearest thing that I could find but suddenly I heard footsteps walking behind me. My lips are trembling. I closed my eyes while shaking in fear. A man suddenly tapped my shoulder making me flinch. As I opened my eyes I saw a huge dark figure in front of me as I slowly glance my way up to the black shadow.

"Excuse me miss your not allowed here"

I took a deep sigh I thought it was the gun man but it was just the store owner. I said sorry and he left giving me a weird look. I quickly stood up to straighten my shirt. As I felt a strong grip in my mouth making me dizzy and unconscious then everything went to black.

Toot

Toot

Toot

Toot

The loud sound of hanged up telephone wakes her up. She tried to move around only to find her self struggling. She opened her eyes but see nothing just pitch black. There was a black cloth bag over her head and a tape around her hands as well. "Stupid of them just using a flimsy ducktape around my hands". As she move her hands feeling the tightness of the tape covering her wrist.

It's not that tight I think I can easily move my fingers on my left hand.

I slowly cut the tape around my wrist using the ring on my finger. It has a sharp part like a spike that can cut through anything thats not solid. Making the tape hang loose I carefully remove it from my wrist not making any type of sound. Last thing I want is to make a noise and get caught. She tried to breath in and out to calm down her shaky breath. She was tied to a old wooden chair that looks like it could break any second if you touch it. So She stay calmed and slowly take off the black cloth that's over her face. As she opened her eyes. she blink over and over again clearing her foggy vision. Luckily her feet is not taped or anything. As she think of the next step to do.

Escape

I looked around the room scanning every single detail of it. As I saw something that caught my eyes.

Camera, a CCTV

I zoomed my eyes looking straight to the camera and take a good glimpse of it.

There's a red light

Its functioning, that only means it's seeing all the things that Ive done earlier. shit, what should I do. Wait if they already seen everything. then what are they doing? They should be here any second by now. As I heard a noise coming from the other side of the huge metal door. It sounds like two people speaking to each other. I couldn't really make up to what there saying. As I heard a creaking sound coming from the door. I turn my head to that direction looking straight up to the man leaning on the door.

screw it they've already seen everything might as well looked at the person who kidnapped me to analyze his face and observe his body movements.

"Looks like someone is awake" he uttered.

I just stared back, trying to peruse him. Analysing his features and body language. he looks really attractive. He has a messy mint hair, alluring pair of eyes, sharp jawline and a soft looking lips. his body is also quite muscular but his covering all of it. While his arms crossed leaning his body to the door. he looks like he's not impressed of me nor what I did earlier.