D e v o t i o n

🔗

You took off your black stilettos and throw them across the room that's been a burden to your feet from doing those kinds of outlandish stunts that you're undertaking earlier. Fortunately you're accustomed to that stuff being the only girl in Namjoon's gang. You unfortunately have to look somewhat presentable at all cost. You enclosed the door and be blinded by the darkness around you but before you can speak to command the lights on. Someone pulled you to the mere corner. You saw his glistening eyes that seeming to glow in the dim lighting staring vastly at yours. He leans forward as your lips got contact with his but not enough to called it a kiss. You turn your head to avoid it. You distinguish instantaneously that he wasn't the man you've expected it to be. You touched his chest and gently pushed him centimeters away from you.

"What are you forbidding to do taehyung"

"Pardon me, I just missed your presence. I'm not practiced not seeing you all day"

"So you've awaited for me in my bedroom all morning until dawn is that what you're saying?" He nods in response. "Don't do that again if namjoon or any of them saw you or us together like this one of us is gonna get terminated you know he's rules taehyung. He breathes no mercy" you lied to him to make him back away. "Is he the reason, I'm talking about jungkook. Why is always got to be him" he pulled away from me and walked towards the door and glanced at me one more last before leaving. You saw the anguish and envious in his watery eyes as he left you feeling all kinds of emotion at once you couldn't decipher what exactly do you felt about this man. Emphatic and somber thats how you feel towards him.

When he saw him got out of her room he hesitated but he convinced himself not to get bothered by it and continue what he came for. He knocks on your door as he realize it was open. He saw you standing in front of him wearing this vampish magenta dress making his eyes dart away from glimpsing at your unflawed body.

"He liked you a lot, you know who I'm taking about the man that just got out of this room" I stared at him disagreeing to his words that slipped out his mouth. "I apologize for my actions the other day. There's no other way to redeem what I've done. I just lose myself when I'm faced with you, you make me weak. Life doesn't want me to be happy, to be with the person I love that's how cruel it is. But I couldn't live if the person who I truly love despise me. Forgive me and I will stay away from you as long as I can" he said with all sincerity. You slowly turn your body around. Him back facing you as you speak what's been bothering your mind in the last few days. "How can I not forgive the man that I love.
That's like hurting your own self. Avoiding him is the most challenging mission I have to endure. Loving the person you can't have is tormenting"

"Can you speak that again I think I heard it wrong. Do you really felt the same way about me or I'm just hallucinating"

"I wasn't finding for love but when I found you it changes my perception of what you called love is. It's not exactly how I paint it out in my head but at the end it's you jungkook you got me, you finally won"

You turned your body to his direction. He bend down to your face as his eyes dart from your eyes trailing down to what he labeled the red cherry lips of yours. You remembered how it make your heart jump just by his bare touch and satisfying words that always kept you on edge. But you force yourself not to fall for it but in this case scenario it's otherwise. You have fallen vastly in to him. His minty breath fans over your lips and he stared at your perfect features. Not waiting any longer he pressed his lips against yours. His lips were sweet and passionate not like the previous one. Your hands wraps around his neck and his hands traced the gentle curves of your body. Things are heating up by the second. Once his hands get a hold of the zipper of your dress you knew that your obligated to stop before it could go any further oppose to what your body want and what you've been longing. As you pushed his chest gently.