U n f i n i s h e d

🔗

"How did they found our new hideout there's no way in hell they could locate that so easily our IP address is impossible to find." Jimin let out his bottled frustration.

"That's not Important now, what matters is how the hell we didn't realize that's she's a freaking spy." Taehyung abruptly joining the conversation.

"Wait I think I know how they tracked us. Remember the day when she cooked dinner for us. While she's preparing the food I saw something shining behind her neck. But I didn't really mind it before but now I'm sure of it. It's a tracking device a small chip hidden underneath her hair." Jungkook started realising things he encountered before with her.

"You need to be so close to see that.  does that mean your only centimeters away from her neck?" Jimin curiously asked with a tint of jealousy in his tone. "You could say that" jungkook said while gazing down from embarrassment.

"Because your too busy flirting with her and you jungkook what the hell was that about. Like what I said your too occupied with her. And because of that we have no where to go, we have no money and no food no nothing" yoongi complained at his younger members.

Yoongi leans his back at the rigid concrete wall and put his hands under his head he used this as a pillow. Even if it's really uncomfortable. He forced himself to sleep. He was tired and most of all stressed. He needs he's sleep and to rethink about namjoons persuasive offer. He already knows his answer but seeing the boys suffer like this a whole another story he really needs to make a decision before they end up dead either from starvation or wrong decisions.

ㄴ  ㄱ

Cmon suga you can do this. You just need to angle your gun to the side a little bit more and when you spot the target shoot him, Understand.

*Gunshot sounds*

Good your learning but it's gonna be difficult when you have to kill the real one, you need more practice but this will do at the close range.

What do you mean? I thought we're Learning this for self defense not to terminate a human being.

Oh I forgot to tell you that we also need this when we fight our opponent or people who doesn't learn their lessons.

This is morally wrong namjoon I don't wanna kill
Innocent people or any people unless is my last resort.

Their not that innocent their criminals and mafias that's the only way they will learn their lessons if they don't give us what we want. We take what's doesn't belong to them. Their lives...

Doesn't even fucking make sense we take their life for what? For drugs, money and privilege. We're not gods to take someone's life by placing a bullet through their heads.

We need to kill to survive this is not just for us it's for our gangs future and legacy, understood.

He just shook his head and put his focus on the shooting range. He decided to shrug off this thoughts and continue what's been done. Knowing that the youthful boys in his gang need to learn this type of torture at the very young age. All he knows is he doesn't wanna be doing this for all his life as job nor a sickening hobby.

ㄴ  ㄱ

You feel that your head is gonna explode with this tsunami of emotion running through you mind. It's filled with desire and temptation to leave namjoon's Gang and to be with the man you feel this strong waves of emotions for, The man who makes you realize that love does exists, The man who makes you feel like ecstasy every time his lips pressed against yours. The only man you felt interest for a very long time. Is the man in the white shirt. Even thought he hates you right now for kissing another man in front of him. But only him is all you can think about. The feelings that you never expose to him or revealed. You just wanna be with someone right now. You need to get this stress out of your tangled mind. Then your mind drifted you to someone, a friend of yours of a lifetime. Only Hoseok can make you feel better but he's with namjoon and you loathe him for his empty promises and he's stupid profound words when he's talking to you.

You opened your eyes slowly feeling your body heavy. The flight from Seoul to Jeju just started. As you stretch your self in this massive plane seat. It was first class and the food was really good the people were surprisingly nice and the service was great as well. But your doleful mood didn't change one bit because all you can think about is jungkook.
And the brutality of your voice and the terrifying harsh truth you said to him. You're the one who pushed him away but your the one who also cannot stop thinking about him. You rested your head to the side as you tried to drift away from the this moment.

When the airplane landed while I was walking through the airport. I saw this man wearing all black. Black leather jacket, black pants, black beanie and a black bag. It reminds me of someone familiar but I couldn't really point out who it is. I decided to ignore it and continue on my way. When I reached the destined resort. I quickly go to my hotel room and dressed up. Suddenly I received a message on my mobile. I immediately take it out of my bag and answer the flooding messages.

[convo]

Hobi: Where the hell are you? So yeon I've been in your house and the cafe you always visited and your not there. You're making me really worried.

Sunny: I'm sorry hobi but I need a break but don't worry about me I'm still alive.

Hobi: Where are you I'm gonna get you there.

Sunny: No oppa please, I'm gonna be back soon, Don't you dare to follow me here.

Hobi: Arasso, just promise me you will come back.

Sunny: Yes I promise

He wouldn't mind if I enjoy my self first in this beautiful paradise before I came back to the stressful world I belong to. I really needed this. you opened the door and gracefully put a smile on your face.

When She walks outside, Suddenly she was the center of attention. All men and even woman are glancing at her direction. it seems like she makes everything stops and go in slow motion. As she slowly removes her sunglasses. Smiling at the people gazing at her. She glance up taking the warm sun rays as it hits her bare skin. While she take off her white lace cover up and gently strip it down to her body. Revealing the bright red two piece. That fits her body faultlessly.

She slowly get into the ocean feeling the slightly cold water touched her skin. Making her tensed body loosen in an instant. She swim under the blue water seeing all kinds of corals and fishes but she swam up because of the salty water and the deep waves crashing against her. She leisurely goes back to the shore. She puts both of her hands through her wet hair while getting out of water. Making all the men earlier gaze at her once again. She ignored the stares and go towards her chair and decided to sunbathe under the perfectly blazing sun and the tropical weather of the island that's she's been missing. She hears man and woman talking about her but none of the tried to approach her. So she stands up and glanced at them and gives them her fake smile leaving them speechless in their own tongues.

While walking back to your hotel room you harshly bump into someone. you apologize but the man just hurriedly run and left. You entered your room and change into your black lacy nightie. And gently rest your head to the soft pillow feeling the cloudy like material against your velvety skin. You close your eyes but you ended up opening it again. Your mind keep coming back to the man you bumped earlier. If he's a stalker he's really bad at stalking. Because you saw him three times first at the airport, second at the beach and lastly when you just bumped into him. but you decided to ignore the mysterious man instead. But it keeps bothering you. Nobody knows where you are not even your own best friend. Now your curious of who he could be. You thought it's gonna be fun to play with him for a little bit.

Does he have any idea who's the person he's stalking....

_______

Who do you think it is?
Did you enjoy
Reading?