E n t r a p

🔗

I already gave you the time that you deserve and where's my answer yoongi?

Like I already said I want her back with us
I don't give a shit if she's a spy. I want her away from you. You evil creature. She's going with me and after that you can get what you want from us.

She's not that innocent as you think she is
Because that's all she showed, her being such a valiant girl is  for me and for my gang only. I'm not giving her up for you to play her as a toy.

Namjoon did you forgot your the bad guy here not me. So don't flip the script.

Well to be honest she's not working for me anymore she just left us including this town But I can grasp her if i want to. Let's make a deal. Sign this contract and both of us get what we want.

He sighed deeply. Hand me the contract?

Don't fear I'm gonna find your most prize possession and bring her back well and alive.

What a bastard. He curse in his breath

He lost in his train of thoughts when he heard her mention his name. He glimpse at her and then dart his eyes back at the null road.

"Yoongi are you alright, you seem so quiet it's scaring me. Are we near to our destination it's looks droughty like a desert out here"

"Pardon me I was just lost in my own thoughts, don't sweat were not that far"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You can ask anything you want princess"

"Can I ask you a favor? Can you stop calling me that, but I'm not your princess anymore"

"What makes you say so? I adore calling you that. I don't really like calling people their real name, plus it suits you, dainty but fragile and also can be a badass if she wanted too"

"Stop stealing Jimin's lines. it's weird if it's coming from you. I'm not used to it"

"What's your question then, Ask away" still focus on the rough route.

"It's very simple why did you trust me again"

He heed at me once again the sincerity of his eyes. He's vast stares is slowly distracting me from my plans. I don't know if I'm ready to hear what he's about to say. His gaze is back at the turnpike as he speaks.

I was abandoned by my mother at a very young age. My father is the only one that supports me. But he can't be with me because my mom is just a used woman and gave birth to me as a mistake. He has his own happy family. I remember he has a daughter a little younger than my age. I met her once before she was so adorable. But she always have nightmares just like you. I was so happy that I have a sister but not until father stop visiting, I didn't see him for a month whilst he never forgets to come by and see me every week sometimes with my step sister. But this one day my mother sadly break the devastating news that he was brutally murdered with his wife and fortunately the kid was safe and wasn't harmed. But after that I've never heard of her, Of my mother she left me alone and afraid. Including her my little sister I never saw her again since that tragic incident. A teenage boy lonesome on his own without anyone to take care and support him emotionally and mentally. I became doleful and lonely not even because of my own parents leaving me but I became like this because of her. Ive known this girl very well despite of meeting her a few times. It felt like the half of me is gone. Along with my light and happiness.