S e d u c e

🔗

I walked out of Yoongi's room and gently closed the door behind me. As a victorious smile rested on my face. I looked around the corridors and notice one door is not completely shut. I walked my way over their and peer at the small gap as I saw jungkook without a shirt on. Perhaps he just get out of the shower. Hair still wet, Water droplets dripping down his back. Trailing every single part of his muscle. He looks godly. As I heard my self gasp and swiftly cover my mouth. But it's too late he already noticed me standing at the back of the black wooden door. He walks over me and pushed me inside his room..

"Why are you peaking at my room? Do you really wanna see this that bad. his finger pointing down to his built abs. As I take a good glance of his beautifuly structured abs. he swiftly pulled my chin up forcing me to look at him. "Too distracted huh" I rolled my eyes and gently push away his fingers on my me. Giving him a seductive smile while I lightly pushed his hard chest making him fall into his bed and held his balance using his elbow looking at me like he's challenging me.

It's my turn to tease you jungkook

I walked my way near him but not enough for him to reach me. I slowly bend my self down enough for him to get a glimpse of my chest but before he could I briskly put my shirt up covering it. I saw a disappointment in his eyes for a second and back at the smirking one. As I unhurriedly picked the black clothing laying on the tiled floor and position my self back up. I throw the black shirt on his face making his stupid smirk fade away. He glares at me. It means He's mad. Wrong move and he's gonna eat me like literally.

He stands up and bit his lip looking up and down at me. If he was ready to devour me. He suddenly grabbed a hold of my waist. Making me jump from his touch. I hold onto his arms in attempt to pull it off of me but his already holding onto me tightly.

I'm stuck, Plan b show him my skills but I don't wanna blew my cover so damn early if I beat his ass right now. Should I shout like what victims do? but that will make it seems that he's trying to touch me. No I need him to trust me not despise me. What should I do? I was pulled back to reality when someone opened the door making jungkook to complete loose his grip around my waist. I stumble a bit but balanced my self back. As I saw jimin looking furious staring right at jungkook. I glance at him. He looked good, like sin in a suit, When his mad. I really need to shrug off this thoughts before I drowned to his striking eyes. not even a second passed I was out of the room. jimin already dragging me somewhere.

"Yah! Jimin it hurts where are you bringing me?" I begged at him. He looked like he didn't even hear me. I sighed and just gave in. Thank your self because if your not jimin. You will be laying in the hard floor groaning in pain in a second. Why did I even accept this mission I asked myself.

It's for my brother

I snapped out in my thought finding my self in front of his room. As jimin called my name I followed his voice. And he's already inside. I walked my way over there and sat at the corner of the bed beside him. And jimin said something.

"Are you okay did he hurt you" he's glancing around my body looking for a bruise or a small scratch. I stoped him and makes him bring his attention back to me. "I'm perfectly fine okay jungkook would not hurt me he's just quite strong" giving him a reassuring smile and he sighed. "Exactly be careful around him. Luckily he didn't give you a scratch or else" he shook his head and suddenly pulled me into a hug me. I was taken aback at first but return it back.

Looks like I don't have to pursue him