M e e t i n g

🔗

he's angry voice always making me flinch. he's definitely scarier than namjoon. Namjoon is my boss the one who commands me my special mission. He's also joined with hoseok and seokjin as his right hand. we're all working at the same gang.

I quickly stand up and head towards the door. but before I could open the door someone already opened it. I walked past Jungkook but be held my arms really tight and whisper something. "what is said in the room stays in the room. not even our members knows about this only yoongi me and now you understand." he tightens the grip even more.
"y-yes now let go of me it hurts." He let go and I run towards my room and bumps to someone. I didn't care to look and enclosed the door. still panting I plop my body to the massive bed and looked at the celling.

While I was walking towards taehyung's room. I saw So yeon comes out of Yoongi's room running and bumped in to me. I looked at the door she just closed and looks at jungkook standing over there. We made eye contact for a second and he left. I continue what I'm doing and heads towards taehyung's room.

"hey taehyung wanna talk?" jimin asked him nicely he's doing this out of boredom. "are you blind? did you see than I'm playing". Taehyung said ignoring him completely. "It's important it's about her and yoongi." he quickly throws the controller and giving jimin his undivided attention while looking at him anticipating on what's he has to say to the couple people he mentioned earlier. "Cmon tell me what's about them?" he's looking at him frowning his eye brows. "looks like someone likes our So yeon I heard them talking when i was behind Yoongi's room. I'm not only mad at that he already broke the agreement we did before the separation. he killed someone and that's why she here. she's a witness of the termination and don't tell anyone I told you this."

"Aish this hyung" Taehyung said in frustration. "Not only yoongi lied about her. He also break his promise to us. after all of this I don't think I can believe him anymore"

"What do you mean by promise?" Jungkook said while approaching his two member and joined them on their boys talk. he also sits on the floor folding his legs and looked at his members. "Did you heard about it? about that liar our suppose to be leader." Taehyung proudly means those words not caring if it's harming anyone. "No and who told you this information?" Jungkook pretended to be oblivious of the situation he's already a part of. "It doesn't matter now what we need to do is talk to him." he said while standing up and signaled them to come with him.

The door slams open

The three boys sit across yoongi and they also called her to join this conversation as well. when she entered the room she immediately sat beside taehyung. While jungkook and jimin is on the other side of the office. "what do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked the members who harshly barged in his room without his permission. "What happened to our agreement? I remember it says their no lie, no love, no kill." jimin said with a serious tone not forgetting how his facial expression suddenly changes when his mad. He looks scary I've never seen him like this. I like the stupid and caring jimin not like this. but what agreement are they talking about? I was bring back to reality when I heard my name.

"It's So yeon this is all her fault." jungkook said as I felt all their eyes at me. You frown your eye brows not being able to have a say in this conversation. "Jimin who told you this?" Yoongi completely ignoring jungkooks statement as he interrogated jimin the one who bring up the conundrum at the first place. "It doesn't matter what matters is this problem in front of us." jimin abruptly said.

"Then how are we gonna fix this predicament. first step is who told you this. and then we can move on." Yoongi said while looking at the people in front of him right in the eyes. The tension is building up once again until jungkook speaks. "like I already told you it's her, I'm pretty sure she's told them to make us fight as a distraction so she can escape."

That's actually really smart I didn't think of that but I don't want you to get mad and start hating me. I want to all to my side. I will do anything to make that happen.

Even if I need to seduce one of you...