R e f u s a l

🔗

As she felt her body slowly getting stab by those deadly stares he's sending her until she cannot anymore. She feels the need to explain everything despite of him not believing what's gonna come out of her lying mouth. She glares back at him trying to talk to him using her orbs. Not until he decided to speak. Breaking the tension inside the four enclosed isolated walls surrounding them.

"What the fuck are you doing here with them?
Everything was a setup and planned everything huh? So yeon I'm not asking again" jungkook said full of rage as he peered at her ferociously while she felt ungainly not tolerating his stares anymore. "It's not for you to know what I'm doing here and It's none of your damn business" you sternly said making jungkook groan in sudden frustration while he shook his head vigorously. "I cannot believe this. So are you telling me that everything that happened between us is all lies too" he said the words you've been avoiding to come of of his mouth since they arrived. Your not safe anymore when it comes to him.

"So yeon what's this none sense. what is he talking about did something happen between you two. You know this is not acceptable" Namjoon fumingly said not expecting something pathetic can come out of this. "Let me finish my words namjoon. Nothing happened between us. It's was all part of my job to get close to them and get information"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Yoongi spat those harsh words not specifically on you but to everyone in this room. "Excuse us" I said while I bow on the boss as a respect and left the tensioned room.

I immediately grabbed jungkooks arms dragging him outside of the room away from your boss and the people inside the area. He roughly removes my grip around his arms and push it away. He stared right at me waiting for me to speak. "Jungkook do you hear what are you saying earlier. There's nothing going on between us"

"So it's true that you didn't feel anything between us. But your action doesn't show the same. Tell me that every time we kissed you didn't feel anything not a single thing for me!" He clenches his jaw while looking at you with his raging facial expressions.

"Jungkook stop this just take your heartbreak and leave, don't you worry about me"

"No I'm tired of hiding this shit. Since the day you entered my life everything change my members they all started falling in love with you and you still have no clue. And then when your kissing me I felt happy that you chose me. Rather than any one of them. That's when I started falling for you. Yoongi already know everything about you and jimin. He saw it too. But didn't say anything because we don't wanna lose you. I've always have this feelings towards you but I kept denying it because it's not allowed but can't anymore."

Before she could protest his lips crashed against her. Pushing her against the wall. She tried to pulled away but doesn't really want to. He grabs her hands and pinned them above her head. At first it was hot and rough full of anger and lust but it became passionate as he soften after. He loosen the grip to her hands. she didn't waste time but to kissed back resting her hands at his chest not realizing there's someone peering at them. She pulled away after a few seconds with a soft gaze in her eyes. They breathe in sync trying to catch a breath after that heated locking of lips they weren't expecting to happen, Until he speaks.

"I been wanting to tell you this I lo-"

Before he could finish his statement. Not even a second he flew across the room. As I glance  to the person who did that. My eyes widen. But I ignored him and rapidly helped jungkook lying in the cold floor. As I touched his cheek he groan in pain and tried to stand up. But I didn't let him. Before something worst happen not worrying to jungkook but the man who decided to punched him. I know jungkook wouldn't let him getaway just like that But I decided to take care of it myself.