B u l w a r k

🔗

He gander around his leaders office cause his fellow member seokjin commanded him to attain the few folders for their new mission. Which he loath doing where as he's the one thats ordering his people to do this for him before. "Where the hell did seokjin placed that" he eliminate the honorifics when his older member is not around. He kept looking to every object and surfaces but he couldn't detect it. He sighed from weariness he's not accustomed to this type of task. Not until something that caught his eyes. He walked towards it and reach his hands to grab a hold of it. "What are you tryna hide from me" he was about to dismiss but the name of the file beneath where he got his folder intrigues him. "Classified...file" He hesitantly took the white snow envelope and cautiously opened it without ripping the fined paper concluded inside it. When he successfully unclosed it.

His eyes widen and left him in uttermost shock. He was frozen in the moment. He lose the grip of it causing the confidential pieces of paper to fall on the hard wooden floor making a quite deafening noise. The loud thump wakes him up from his daze. He gather all the scattered chaos that he unknowingly created. When he was done fixing his mess. He stood up and grapple one of the files. His eyes is fixated to the white square like machine next to his desk. He rummage through it and placed the paper nicely to the lighted scanner and make a copy of the document.

He hurried his doings when heard a loud footsteps coming to his way. Every footfall he heard, every inch of the paper is being printed. He look into the writ then back to the doorway. He can feel a droplet of sweat is being created upon his forehead.

He heard the knob turned. The door opens widely. He grabs the sheet and secrete it behind his back. The person was seokjin holding his spatula by his hands while the other is rested on his hips like a mother that's ready to lecture his son. "Why are you taking so long yoongi, One simple task I ask but you still failed me" he angrily said at him. "Why are you getting mad so easily here's the what you want it's all yours" yoongi throw it at him and he catches it gracefully. He took a long sigh and shook his head by his members stubborn acting when he's being dictated by the modest duty in the world. "What's wrong with him, I only asked him once"

You saw yoongi being followed by seokjin. they left namjoon's office and you wonder what is the next mission is gonna take place. This is one of your last business with them and you want it to prevail soon.

The door swung open revealing you and the three man behind you. Your assigned a new operation to capture this young lad. We need juice him some confide information about our hostile gang that's been luring around our private vicinity for over a few months. Our leader commands us to divulge this newly devised group of young gangsters that's been beckoning us just. We entered the infamous diner where illegal dealings occurred on a daily. The people here are not for the delectable meals but for their own businesses that there thriving unlawfully at their own risk.

"That's him the guy in the corner sitting alone. Approach him and Jin will put this blue sauce in his food after that your job is done and we will take of him"

"Got it, yoongi" But before you can step forward he gently grasp your wrist making you glance back at him in muddle. He looks at you with empathy in his orbs. "Just be careful okay" he said with agitation in his words. Your mouth couldn't make up any words but your mind wants to ask him why he's all of a sudden acting that he's worried like a brother in front of you. He's never like this. Maybe your just not used to it. "I will, don't look at me like I've never done this before" you assured him by placing your hands on top of his. "The Clock is ticking go on" he said monotonously bewildering you even more. Earlier he was showing you kindness but only a second has pass and his cold as a stone once again. You brush off these thoughts and perdure your ruthless job you need to partake in.