E n v i o u s

🔗

The morning fell abruptly. The rush of memories from last night keep bugging in your head. You grasp back the eventful happenings. You have to pretend to be lovers with your pal for them to layover their devotion towards you. You broke your thoughts when you heard a loud knock on your door. You get up and opened it with a slow pace. You peek your head to the slight gap. You were befuddle by Hoseok standing inches away from your face. You stumbled back. Making the door fully opened. He closed the passage behind him and leer at you.

"Are you sure about this, Seokjin Hyung told me about the situation you have and I agreed to it, but if you don't want it's totally fine."

"I've made up my mind, this is the only way they will stop bothering me" You paused before continuing. "I never thought I will ever do this to my best friend. Hobi will you be my boyfriend?"

He stared at me for awhile and he bursted out from laughing at my unreal confession. You joined him after. He suddenly cough from cackling so hard.

"I should be the one who's asking you that, but that was adorable coming from your mouth. I'm just not used to it I guess."

"Never mind, where's namjoon I have to talk to him about some stuff" I asked.

"You already know where he is" he said.

You entered his office and closed the door behind you. You sat across him as he placed a new black folder in front of you. You glared at him and back to the confidential files. You sighed as you scan the context printed in the white bond paper.

"Before we start I congratulate you for putting the mission into a triumph. The second part of it starts the day after this. your gonna be paired with jimin AKA your husband and Hoseok will be the one to monitor the target and the rest is in the concluded in the black folder."

"May I interfere with the plan, is it possible to switch Hoseok to be my beloved husband perhaps. I'm more comfortable around him."

"You know Jimin is the charmer in this group and Hoseok isn't really a flirty kinda guy" I looked at him with pleading orbs.

"I'll give you a pass since the last job I gave to you is a success and don't disappoint me" he uttered "I promise."

When you get out of the office you saw Hoseok patiently waiting for you outside. Like a actual gentleman would. You grab a hold of his hands startling him quite a bit. You dragged him to the dining hall where all of us gathered to eat. When the both of you stepped inside the loud atmosphere of them earlier cackling and chatting with each other died down. And all of the sudden their eyes are on you. You remove your grasp to Hoseok and find yourself a seat. Of course you sat beside your fake admirer. You ignore their sharp stares and proceed to want your intended to do at the first place. Making them envious about your inevitable relationship scene with Hoseok.

"Let's start eating, shall we" seokjin breaks the ice.

"Woah, the food looks amazing I bet taste as it looks" taehyung said in amusement.

"I'm starving already let's dig in" he said.

You saw Hoseok picking up the smoking grilled meat by chopsticks and started feeding you. You hesitate at first but eventually gave in to his romantic gesture and eventually joined his playacting. You gladly ate the flavorsome spoonful he offered. Earning looks from the boys around the massive table. The show carry through not until someone decided to speak up. Both of You sighted the person and then look back at each other sharing a tiny smirk plastered across your faces.

"Would you mind explaining what we're witnessing in front of us this weird tension is slowly killing me" yoongi asked.

"Yesterday you couldn't even look at him in the eyes but now your being lovey dovey around him?" Jimin uttered with pint of jealousy in his tone.