S h a d o w s

The aftermath

🔗

Six months later...

He beamed while he was preparing the marble plates whereas he doesn't wanna display out what he really feels inside. It's unbearable to witness what's he's seeing right in front of him for the pass six months. It was nothing but hardship and pain but nonetheless their still sticking with each other and that's what important. The gang is still standing stalwart even if the foundation is already vanished to the thin air but they still managed to keep it intact and persist the legacy of the Bangtan. They're all gonna battle altogether til they can for his last will. is to protect this gang he construe until the end. He ended his endless thoughts when his fellow member called his name. "Jungkook your zoning out again what's happening to you these days?" Jimin asked curiously wanting to know his answer to his questions. "It's n-namjoon's birthday today"

He breathed in and out as the words seems to got stuck to his throat. "I know, let's celebrate and be happy for once just like he's here with us" hoseok chimed in their conversation to lighten up the gloomy atmosphere. "Jimin can you call Seokjin Hyung he's probably in his room playing games" Jimin sadly nodded as continue on his way to his Hyungs bedroom. He slowly knocked on the door as he waited for his response but there was nothing.

He got worried so he leaned his ears nigher to the wooden door. "Hyung open the door!" His eyes widened as he banged the door repeatedly as loudly as he can. The two young man peacefully waiting in the kitchen heard the loud noise as they followed the source and found Jimin trying to grapple to open the door. "What the hell happened?" They said in unison as jimin can only looked at them with filled worried eyes like he's almost crying. "Open the door what are you waiting for!" Jimin shouted taking the both of them in their own trance. They looked at each other before jungkook finally decided to kick the door open as it revealed his eldest member dovishly laying in his bed. They all sighed simultaneously as they thought someone bad had occurred at the most terrifying moment.

"Hyung Stop sleeping its already noon you need to get up from bed and eat" hoseok said crossing his arms in frustration to order his older member. "I'm good just go" he weakly uttered as the boys realise something is definitely up.

"Are you whimpering right now Hyung?" Jimin speaks up making his Hyung glanced up at him divulging his red swollen eyes from crying all dawn.
Trying to hide it to the Young's ones avoiding to be called the weak one but this emotional trauma is noting to be embarrassed of. They were beyond shocked seeing Seokjin in this terrible state they would never get to witness in him. All of his guards are down as he was more than vulnerable at this crucial point of his life. He's mourning proving what Jimin just said. "Hyung he's not completely gone he's right here in our heart" the youngest member said bewildering him with his words that's coming from his mouth. He suddenly embraced him as the eldest return the warmth hug he's didn't know he was needing. Jungkook couldn't stop his tears from coming out as he remembered who he just lost. They lost their leaders life and most importantly he lost you to your brother as you chose him rather than him.