B e f r i e n d e d

🔗

As I woke up from my unpleasant sleep. last night went horribly. from jimin finding me downstairs and actually showed me around and taehyung snitching his own member jimin what a betrayer. and jimin getting harsh words from their leader. I came back to reality when someone knocks at the door making me flinch.

Knock knock

"Are you awake? can i opened the door?" He said. "I'm awake!" I said and he unlocked the door and got inside. he puts this pile of clothing on the top of the dresser beside the door while placing it gently. "this is your clothes for the day don't mess it up or do anything because it's mine." Jungkook uttered and I just nod my head. after that he approached me and sat at the corner of the bed and said. "go ahead and shower after getting ready go downstairs for breakfast Okay, don't waste any time." I stared at him utter in silence not knowing how to respond to his commanding voice. "Or do want me to join you in the shower?" His maddening face changes into a teasing one. "No, thank you." I stand up and hurriedly head towards the bathroom.

I quickly locked the door behind me and look at the pile of clothes that he recently gave me. It's a oversized white shirt big enough to cover above my knees. and a pair of jean shorts. I rest it on the white marble counter near the sink. I stripped my self down and lay the previous clothing that I'm wearing on top of the counter and fold it nicely. as I stepped inside my feet touching the cold tile floor. turning on the knob. a spray of water hits my bare skin. I instantly remember all the stress that i need to wash of my body. the warm water calming my mind like it always do. I don't know how it but it does. after taking a nice bath. I stepped out of the shower and I glance at my reflection on the foggy mirror and talked to my self. god I look horrible I need to take care of my self more, but that's what a hostage suppose to look like. few more days til I get out of here. just accomplish the mission and not get caught. You can do this So yeon.

I get dressed and get out of the bathroom.
when I got out I saw jungkook still sitting at my bed. he looks at me from top to bottom. like his judging me if I justify his wardrobe. like what you see. I thought he smiles and looks back at my eyes. "you look really good in my shirt. It's quite big but it's perfectly fits your body." He looked with a smirk on his face. "Can you stop staring at me. It's freaking me out." I uttered and he just shrug and stands up, heading towards the door but he looked back at me and said. "By the way feel comfortable around me I'm not gonna hurt you but if you try anything like escaping or snooping around thats a whole another story. remember your still our captive and I'm still your kidnapper."

When we arrived at the dining table three of the boys are already sitting in their respected chair the table is massive with a white marble design that matches the chair. it has five chairs one on the left taehyung right next to him is jimin. yoongi is in the middle. jungkook sat on the right signaling me to sit beside him. I slowly sit down. as I felt the tension in the room.

Silence

Yoongi decided to break the silence. what are you waiting for eat up. we have a lot of things to do for the whole day. after he speak everyone started eating. "So yeon I need to talk to you meet me in my room." yoongi uttered and I just nod. "by the way taehyung tie her hands."

Oh I forgot I was a hostage

Taehyung sighed and walks towards the counter and grabbed the rope on top of it. like it's designated to be there just Incase. he walks behind me and whisper something while tying my hands together. "don't worry he's not gonna do anything to you. Just bare with him for a bit." I nod

I hurriedly followed yoongi to his room. he seats in the reclining chair leaning his body back and lay his fingers at his lap. he looks really comfortable. maybe he's not scolding me. I sat in the chair across him. he looks at me and flashed a smile.

"Do you even know why your here? Then let me tell you. We are The Tans it's a newly formed gang in Incase you never heard of it." She looked at me with a bored  expression. "I don't care about your supid gang. Get me out of here" he chuckled "you shouldn't be sticking your nose to the Places it doesn't belong and a pretty girl alone walking late at night. It's looks like your asking for it. did your parents told you about that?" he's looking at me with a sly smirk on his face. "It's not my fault that I have no parents." I said to him with no sign of emotion "Too bad, but do you remember the man that blew your hiding spot princess?"

The store owner

"What about him? what happened to him?" I said while looking at him worried "He's gone, he's dead, I killed him because he's a witness just like you. but why are you alive? since my eyes met you they've never cared to see anyone else in front of them. because your different. I don't know what it is. all I know is you are special."

"You killed him, you killed the store owner he didn't even do anything to you. you're insane go away from me."

"Are you serious I just admit how I felt about you. but you're still caring about that dead man."

go back to your room!