H i d e o u t

🔗

You exited your room and move your way downs stairs making your steps as light as possible. When you reached the last step.
You walked your way over their. As you neared the kitchen you heard the voices of the boys. Their talking about something. You tried to make up to what their saying. And hide yourself behind the wall and listen carefully.

"We need to......our location.....before....
Come....show up.....we don't want that"

"Where is she.....done....get her.....and put a burlap sack.....face.....get ready...."

You remove yourself away from the wall. As you stepped your feet inside the kitchen. The voices inside the room take a brief pause but soon enough they became loud again. Taehyung started greeting you while jungkook staring right at you. yoongi and jimin signaled you to sit by them in huge table. You sat beside jungkook who rudely woke you from your beautiful sleep. Jimin and Taehyung's face begun to pout. Because you sat with jungkook and not them. "Eat up and then we leave" Including yoongi but he doesn't really show it.

You feel your body bounce by the second.
Like it's following the flow of the car making its way in to a bumpy road. it sounds like we're inside the woods or a forest. You can't see anything it's just darkness. Because earlier before you leave jungkook put a black bag over your head for you not to see where your heading. As you felt a presence near you
You slightly move away but then he hold your arms and guide you gently outside.
Your vision lighten by the bright light in front of you. Not quite enough for you to see where you're going. As you heard the door closed someone had already taken off the black cloth over your head. You squint your eyes adjusting from the light. You immediately open them and looked around the room in front of you.

"What is this? Abandoned house?"
It looks quite scary like it's from a horror film. Broken cabinets, century old sofa,
shuttered window and a bedroom. But Somethings not quite right. Then you remember last night the hidden passage which has walls of guns and a stash of money and not forgetting about the gun that you stole. Which you securely hid under your shirt this morning
Before you leave and the sideways picture frame. It means there something more than a old broken cabinets in this place.
Speaking of broken cabinets it looks like this one is perfectly placed in here. I slowly looked around for any sign of the boys. Nothing. I quickly roam my hands touching all the knobs and things on top of it. Until I accidentally drop one of the books but before it could touch the floor. I swiftly gabbed it before it fall and make a loud sound. Last thing I want is to get caught.

As I looked back up my eyes grew wider when the cabinet unexpectedly opened Revealing a much larger space fancier than the previous one. It has a big chandelier with beautiful white lights hanging underneath the living room. But Before you can fully enter. That was then you heard somebody clear their throat behind you. You bolted around and you were facing Jungkook. Your face we're just a couple centimeters away from one another. He's staring deeply into your soul. But he stoped when he heard jimin's voice and some people had already come in.

"Jungkook how did you opened that so quickly" jimin curiously asked.

"Well it's not me who opened it. ask the girl right here" making them glance at me.

"I accidentally bump to cabinet when I was wondering around and suddenly a book fell out" I hesitantly said.

"Oh well then we don't have to tell you. You already figure it up your self"
Taehyung said and he runs up to me holding my hands and pull me inside.

I still can feel jungkook staring at me from the back. It feels like it can get through my skin. Jimin also trails behind us. He's a little far because of his short limbs. Trying to catch up with me and taehyung.

You felt your self sinking in the plushy bed.
Definitely softer than the last one. Your head is gently resting on the velvety pillows. while your eyes is stuck staring at the ceiling. As you remember what happen earlier.
While your walking with taehyung around the house. You vaguely scan the hallways your passing by. The a door at the end of the hallway it looks the same as the mahogany door from the last house. Maybe that's the office where yoongi always held the meeting with the boys.
And beside the office. I saw this door theirs something written on it. I think it
starts with the letter T and ends with G.
Wait Is it a Training room. After that thought my mind wondered like why would they label it knowing that they have a hostage running around the house. they're really comfortable with me. I wonder if namjoon already knows where they bring me. I was pulled backed to reality when. I heard someone knocked on my door.

Suddenly Jimin opened the door looking a bit frustrated. I glanced at him trying to read his expression but I couldn't read it.
"what's wrong jimin are you alright" I touched his face slightly cupping the side of his cheek. He was tense at first but soften after. He looks cute while resting his face at my hands. I smiled to my self.

"I'm sorry let's go" he turns around but before he can I already got a glimpse of his angelic smile. I don't know why but it makes my heart flutters. I stop my thoughts when he grabs my hands and run somewhere. Before I could speak the door was opened. It's Yoongi's office.

"Now that your here I'm going straight to the point. Did you steal the gun?"

As I felt my body tensed up. feeling the gun against my waist where I placed it earlier. But didn't let them notice. I put my straight face on and picked my words carefully.

"No, how can I even know where your things are. Maybe you have misplaced it" I confidently answered.

"Well what about earlier jungkook told me that you figure out how to opened the suppose to be secret passage" yoongi uttered

"As I said it was accidental" I said looking straight at Yoongi's eyes. Telling him by my gaze that I'm not lying.

"Let's not go any further. If theirs no point." But jungkook insisted and said.

"So my gun disappeared just like that" he shook his head and left stomping his feet.

So that's he's gun that's why he's so furious.

He heard his name being called from a distance but he decided to ignore it and go to his room. The man that called him just sighed and gave up.

So Yoongi trust me better than his own

_______

Did you enjoy reading!
More drama to come!
Can't wait