B e t r a y a l

🔗

You felt yourself rolling around the silky bed feeling tried and frustrated. Maybe Because you have an unpleasant sleep in the fast few weeks. and also you cant help but to think about the two men. That suppose to be your kidnapper but what happens is the other way around. During the few days you've spent here things throughout the house change drastically and not in a good way.

Let's start with the leader he leaves the house frequently and sometimes with jungkook. Probably doing some dealing or scouting for a new hideout. I'm only left with jimin and taehyung most of the time. They've become more strict what I mean is protective around me. I've been in my room for the whole week. The other day he left a tray of food outside my door. and not let me eat with them. And jimin constantly visiting my room asking me if I need something. And It becomes a routine.

But this day is gonna be different. As I grab a hold of my gun that surprisingly they haven't notice and placing it under my big navy blue shirt. Right above my Jean shorts. I walked over to the mirror. As l glance at my reflection. Making sure it's not noticeable for the boys to see. I picked the locks from the door. Because they locked it every time. I looked around the hallways. When I reached the bottom stairs. I heard taehyung and jimin whispering but not just whispering they sound like their hiding from something.

Taehyung text yoongi ASAP

tell them some intruders is lurking around
the house

But what if they figured how to get in

Then we escape now with her

Before I could stand up somebody pulled me down making me fall on his chest. I glance at the person and my eyes widen. "Be careful next time babe you might fall again thank god I catch you"

"Shut up hoseok you're the one who pulled me down here, plus I'm not your babe"

"Hey I'm sorry I missed you it's been almost a month without seeing you and it's driving me crazy"

"Don't be loud they might hear us" I whispered.

He's jung hoseok my partner in crime not like a couple though. He's always pair with me in the assigned mission. We've known each other for almost a year now. He's one of my only friends that I trust my life with. He's like an older brother and can be very protective when it's come to me. I used him as an inspiration and motivation when I'm feeling down luckily he's really good at it. But one day He admit his feelings towards me but unfortunately I only see him as a brother. But that didn't changed anything we're still close and comfortable to each other. But If he knows about these boys liking me he might get furious. No one knows what might happened.

Hoseok drag me under the stair case. It's quite dark so even in the daylight it's impossible to see. As I heard taehyung go upstairs. In a few seconds we heard him whisper enough for jimin and us to hear.

She not there

What do you mean?

She's gone

We can't leave without her

We have no choice

It's either her or us

Shit let's go

How dare they leave me just like nothing happened between us through those past months. Their gonna pay for this mark my words you two.

"I'll take care of them for you" hoseok whispered into your ears earning a smirk creeps up to your lips.
Taehyung immediately head down stairs but when he reached the bottom step he saw jimin already knocked out and just a few second he felt a sharp pain in his back and everything went black.

"Hey stop that it's making me dizzy" Yoongi complained at the young man next to him who keeps throwing his phone at the air then catching it back.
"I'm sorry it's just I'm worried about them, Do you think she's okay with just the two of them" jungkook worryingly said. "I told them to not be occupied by playing games or other works so they can watch her. Why are you so concerned about her?" His hyung asked him curiously. "I just wanna make sure there okay, nothing else" he replied. "Get ready I think there around the block" jungkook started into thinking.

Why do I feel uneasy at this very moment. I feel uncertain about something. I keep repeating Yoongi's words in my head. Why are you so concerned about her? I notice that lately I can't sleep and all I can think about is her. The feeling of her soft pink lips pressed against mine. Since the day we kissed I can't stop repeating the scene in my head. I feel like jimin is trying to take her away from me. And now that I'm always gone with yoongi. He can spent all time with her. I know that this feeling is wrong. I can't fall in to her web. But I guess I'm trapped around her fingers already. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Yoongi's phone rings.

No ones gonna bother him only if there
life is in danger....

_______

I love cliffhanger
Check out my other book
Why him? Thank u
:)