Embarrassing the love birds

Chapter 4

The haddock house

The next day Hiccup wakes up with a happy glow on his face then she wakes up & smiles at him. "So did you like your gift last night?" "No, I loved it, it was the best gift ever" She smiles. "That's great because I was warred" "You where? About what?" "About if it was the right time" "Well don't worry it's all over...we don't have to worry anymore because we both loved it didn't we" She smiles. "Yes, yes we did & I'd be happy to do it again any time night or day" He smiles."Me too beautiful" Then he kisses her lips.    

"So shall we get up & have breakfast at the great hall or do you want it here?" At the great hall pleas" "Ok" So they get up & get changed then go to the great hall.

The great hall 

When they get their they get their food then sit at the table with their friends where they all just steer at them. "What are you all looking at?" Hiccup asks. "It's just you two look different than usual" Says Fishlegs. "What how?" Astrid asks. "Well you two have a bright glow around you & you walked in with a very happy spring in your step plus Astrid's giggling unlike usual" They smile at him. 

"Oh... my...god...you didn't, you did" Hiccup & Astrid blush. Ruffnut says in excitement as they blush. "Well" Astrid mutters. "You did...oh my wow you finally did it" Ruffnut cheers. "Did what?" Tuffnut asks. "You know Tuff the S,E,X" "No they didn't..really? Wow" "Yes" She turns to them. 

"What was it like?" Ruff asks them with excitement. "Oh well" Hiccup starts the Astrid interrupts him. "We're not telling you...it's between me & Hiccup" "Oh come-on" "No not a word" 

"Anyway we didn't say anything...so how would you know If we did or didn't?" Asks Hiccup. "Well it's kind of ovaries Hiccup...you have to be dumb not to see it" Says Fishlegs. "Oh really" "Yes cuz totally so you two better watch yourself today because you can guaranty Stoick & Gobber will notice & you know what their like at things like this" "Yes, that will just give them more to talk about" "More what do you mean more?"

"Oh he's talking about last night outside the great hall" Astrid says "What about it?" Ruff asks. "He curt us making out" Hiccup says. "Oh boy really?" "Yes Ruff" Astrid says. "I thought Stoick had a revere strange grin on when he came back in & it tells us why him & Gobber spent the rest of the night cheering & whispering between themselves the rest of the night after you two disappeared" Snotlowt says."Yes & this is why" Ruff cheers. "Wow cuz it seems you two had a wild night now maybe my dad will stop being so nuts & stop expecting you two are going to leave etch over" 

"Leave etch over?" Astrid asks. "Yes ever sins we got married his dad has been convinced that after your dad had goon we would leave etch over" "Why would he think that?" "Well he says the faked you're still wearing your purity stone means you don't see yourself as a married woman" Snotlowt says. "Well I do see myself as a married women & a happy one at that... plus until last night I was still pure but now I'll take it off so there" Hiccup smiles then she & him here Stoick calling them. "We'll see you later" Hiccup says.

So they get up & go over & sit with Stoick, Gobber & Spritlowt then Stoick & Gobber chuckle & look at them with a knowing look. "What's so funny & why are you looking at us like that?" Hiccup asks. "Oh it looks like you two had a good time last night" "What do you mean Gobber?" "Oh come-on son...when I came home last night I heard a lot of noise & moans in your room" They both blush bright red. "Yes & there's only one thing hearing a lot of noises & moans like that in your room can mean laddie" "& what would that be?" "That means you've become a man" Stoick smiles with pride.    

"My son's become a man!" Stoick shouts out lowed so the whole hall can hear him. "Oh dad" Says Hiccup embarrassed. "What son?" "You don't have to announce to the whole village" "So it's true laddie" Gobber asks. "What, no, yes, no what if it was?" "Oh that's my boy!" "But Stoick we" "Don't deny it lacy we know what you two were up too" "Yes you two" Says Stoick.

Then he looks at Spritlowt. "See Spritlowt...I told you that you where rung & hears the proof" Stoick says elbowing him with a smirk as Spritlowt glares at Hiccup & Astrid, then Spritlowt stands up, storms over to the gang, grabs Snotlowt & storms off out the doors with him in hand.