Hiczeler's problem

Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The Haddock house

The next day Stoick is at home talking with Gobber then they hear a knock. "Cum in" Stoick calls then Hiccup comes in looking really happy but a bit worried. "Oh Son, hi" "Hi dad" Hiccup says with a sigh. "What's wrong laddie?" Gobber asks. "Oh, um... well" "Son, why don't you sit down & tell us" "Thanks dad" So Hiccup sits down & sighs.    

So what's bothering you son?" "Well, um... dad, It's Astrid" "Astrid, is she ok?" "Yes she's fine, she's just..." "Yeah" Hiccup clears his throat. "She's pregnant again" He says fast as Stoick & Gobber look at him in shock. 

"What! You're joking son... right?" "No dad, I'm not" "So she really is pregnant again?" Gobber asks. "Yes, she is" "Wow, how long?" "She's a month pregnant" "Just after 3 month's you got her pregnant again?" "Yes dad" "Wow laddie, that was fast" Gobber says. "Yes, I know" "Well son, her being pregnant this soon after just having twins is a surprise, but a happy one, I just hope you can hand'll it" "I know dad I hope so too"    

"Well I'll make the announcement later at dinner in the great hall at 6.00pm ok son" "Ok, me, Astrid & the kids will be there, well I better get back to Astrid & the kids, bye" "Bye son" "Bye laddie"    

The young Haddock house

When he gets back he find the kids playing with Toothless then when they see him they crawl strait over to him & pull his pants leg.  "Dada-Dada-Dada, hungy-hungy" "Oh, come here you two & we'll go get you some food" So Hiccup picks Hiczeler & Hicsol up & kisses their heads then he goes over to the kitchen to find Astrid cocking breakfast."  

"Hi mi-lady I'm back!" "Oh, there you are, where did you go?" "Oh, I just went to see dad" "Oh, well breakfast's almost done" "Thanks dear" So he grabs two bottles worms them up with Toothless help & gives them to the kids. "Here you go you two" "Yeah" They giggle then they take them & start drinking then he smiles & sits at the table. 

"Here's your breakfast babe, eat up" "It look's lovely dear, thanks" Then she grabs her food & sits down & they eat. "So, what did Stoick say?" "He said he's going to make the announcement later at diner in the great hall at 6.00pm" "Ok, but I wish you had asked me before going to tell your dad" "I'm sorry dear" "That's ok" 

Then Hiccup sees the kids at the side of his eyes. "Astrid look, their trying to walk" "Oh, yes they are" So he kneels on the floor & holds his hands out to them, Hicsol is the first to move. "Come-on Hicsol come-on, come to daddy." He starts walking to daddy then as he gets to him he almost fools but doesn't. "Come-on, yes come-on, yeah, you did it! he did it Astrid are little boy walked" She smiles. "Yes he did" 

Then Hiczeler finally gets up & starts working to daddy but she keeps walking weirdly. "Come-on girl come-on, I know you can do it come to daddy" finally she gets to him but he worries & sits down with her on his lap.    

"Astrid, I'm worried about Hiczeler, do you mind if I take her to see Gothi just to be save? I mean, when I give her a bottle she goes to grab & she grabs the air, whenever she crawls to her toys she goes the wrong way & she was walking weirdly just then" Astrid thinks. "I know what you mean, when I feed her she goes to suck on me & she misses all together I end up having to guide her to my chest, Ok Hiccup" "Thanks mi-lady, I'll take her now"    

He stands up with Hiczeler in his arms. "Come-on Hiczeler lets go, now say bye to mummy" "Ba-ba Mama" "Bye little girl & bye babe" "Bye mi-lady"    

Gothi's hut

So when they get to Gothi's he knocks on the door then she answers. "Hi Gothi, sorry but I need you to take a look at Hiczeler, she's been grabbing the air instead of her bottle, whenever she crawls to her toys she goes the wrong way, she was walking weirdly back at home when she walked for the first time & when Astrid tries to feed her Astrid always has to guide her to her chest what's making us worry"    

So Gothi points to a table & Hiccup puts her on it as Gothi looks at her then after a while Gothi rights on the floor for Hiccup to read. "What, really? Is there anything we can do about it?" Gothi rights again. "You mean all we can do is be extra cupful with her & she's going to be like this forever" Gothi nods. "Ok, come-on girl let's go home, & thanks Gothi, Bye"    

The young Haddock house

When they get back Astrid is playing with Hicsol then she gets up. "So, what did Gothi say?" "Well, unfortunately Hiczeler is half blind" "Half blind, oh my pore little girl, is there anything we can do?" "No, she'll be like it forever all we can do is be extra cupful with her & hope she'll be ok" "Oh, I hope no one picks on her" "How about we all go for a walk" "Ok babe" So he puts the kids in the posh cheer & straps them in as Astrid gets sum bottles & puts them in Hiccup's stachel then they all go out.